We are having serious problems with critical errors

RAOZAN

We are having serious problems with critical errors on the chronos server. Not only me, but also several friends from my clan. Yesterday I could not do Toi because of several DC. It is extremely stressful for those who have prestige pack on the character. And this demotivates too much. Please, Gm Hermes and company, solve both this server problem, as well as the Launch problem that is constantly giving error -1.

3 hours ago, Simoleon said:

Greetings RAOZAN,

We apologise for the inconvenience. We would suggest you to open a ticket for this issue with the Customer Support: https://us-support.ncsoft.com/faq/lin2ncw.

Best regards,

The Moderation Team

They aint doing anything... if u make ticket they say the classic "working as intended" or classic download hijackthis and paste the logs..and nothing happens or any solution. I get sometimes 2-3x per day and we all do.. but i think we all stopped complain long time ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, CataPvE said:

They aint doing anything... if u make ticket they say the classic "working as intended" or classic download hijackthis and paste the logs..and nothing happens or any solution. I get sometimes 2-3x per day and we all do.. but i think we all stopped complain long time ago.

i run multiple machines with 3 toons each, some are even from 2014, others newer, with either win 10 or 11 and I get no crit errors, just an occassional d/c here and there . However I run nothing else on them, is it possible you run other things that might interfere with l2?

42 minutes ago, Connex said:

i run multiple machines with 3 toons each, some are even from 2014, others newer, with either win 10 or 11 and I get no crit errors, just an occassional d/c here and there . However I run nothing else on them, is it possible you run other things that might interfere with l2?

Old machines are 32bit architecture cpu's , you can't buy these anymore , game stuck in 32bit forever , no solution for that apart to rebuild games core,

They wont do that for sure 

25 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Old machines are 32bit architecture cpu's , you can't buy these anymore , game stuck in 32bit forever , no solution for that apart to rebuild games core,

They wont do that for sure 

you actually can, refurbished PC's

• Administrators

Hello,

We have identified the cause of -1 launcher error which will be fixed during the 5/23 maintenance.

For disconnection issues, please contact the Customer Service as Simoleon has mentioned above.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Eva

• Like 2

14 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

We have identified the cause of -1 launcher error which will be fixed during the 5/23 maintenance.

For disconnection issues, please contact the Customer Service as Simoleon has mentioned above.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Eva

Could you also remind Hermes about windows 11 issues , seems its nearly 4years he is still collecting data :D 

@GM_EVA 

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/23570-windows-11-keep-kicking-out-clients-windows-10-are-stable/?do=findComment&comment=175968

@CataPvE I think you meant windows 11 and new PC :) 

No, you have not solved anything. Now the error -1 no longer appears.
 Now what happens is that when you close an account you can no longer log it back until you restart the PC.
 That is, you drop a single account due to disconnection and you must restart the PC and log all 10 accounts again.
 Thank you

5 minutes ago, Jerte said:
No, you have not solved anything. Now the error -1 no longer appears.
 Now what happens is that when you close an account you can no longer log it back until you restart the PC.
 That is, you drop a single account due to disconnection and you must restart the PC and log all 10 accounts again.
 Thank you

I think you are in wrong forum branch L2Aden has 10 account limit , BTW windows 11 still drops game randomly

I have an Asus TUF A15 laptop, model 2020, with AMD Ryzen 7 4800H processor, Nvidia GTX 1650i and 16GB DDR4 memory. What I'm about to write is aimed at those who have an AMD processor with integrated graphics. The big problem for the repeated crushes is AMD drivers and the Adrenaline program. Those who have an AMD processor are familiar with Adrenaline. The solution is this : Uninstall the program and reinstall it to minimum requirements...

(There are 3 ways to install : Drivers Only, Minimum requirements, Full install. We choose the second one).

From then on we don't tamper with the settings at all. Not at all though. Only the colors if we want to. You will see that this way will stop the repeated crushes.

Thank me later ..