The Greater rune stone in the 19th Anniversary boxes is a joke, right?

6 hours ago, gregbounder said:

What are you even talking about I’ve made like 10 accounts from same IP/hwid/pc. Nobody banned my 1st account.  Check your facts 

i guess reading is not your strong suit... 

but while im here, check this:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/25784-unfair-bans-do-something-about-them-or-just-close-the-server-giran-server/#comment-178782

8 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Well over a years i got 2-3toons in all my 4 accounts I do have erupting and all free stuff which they gave from 2009 masks hair accessories probably near 1T soulshots in one toon and etc. As before you had to actually play the game to get loot so there was not a lot free stuff to be given before,

I wouldnt call it a playstyle like you described your toon army, its addiction to get as much free stuff as you can get get " and excuse is there is no gamplay" which is NCsofts fault when you play a game and you can't progress , some people take mmorpgs and they progression to seriously and dont look at game as a game, 

Im a bit more nostalgic player,  I play because its used to be a good game now its pile of s.. and dont lie to me that you dont agree with me it is garbage to play a game where there is nothing to play, 0 content :D

i wouldn't call it an addiction, rather a bigger chance to get something. I think you might have missunderstood what I said, i do not log in ALL the accounts, i am making the most out of the free stuff that is available, i do not have any issue spending but there are aspects of the game, that I think should be better and I refuse to pay for that.

Now as far as content, I would asume that since you play since 2009, you should be in the 117-119 range if not higher... that is where all the content is, ToI/Atelia/DT and all the good areas are designed for 117 + players, you can farm unlimited adena and if youo take advantage of all the free events, you will eventually be able to farm with more than one toon.

In case that you missed it, L2 never had any "real" content, there were like painfully stupid quests that you had to do and thats it, back to grinding. The biggest arguement back in the day was that in l2 the only way to earn adena you had to grind ( like you do now), while in WoW you cuold do more stuff.

Where I am getting with this is that gear progression is L2's version of content. It is a simple concept  farm -> compound -> fail -> farm -> compound -> fail, rinse and repeat until you get it or give up and farm -> farm -> buy the item

At this point, I hardly believe that its worth playing but like I said in a different post, all games now "need" money to enjoy, so I might as well go with the devil I know.

0 out of 1028

This ridiculous utterly garbage rate could have been avoided by simply making the GRS bound to the player. 

But, once again, NC West to the rescue with garbage rates, lots of promises and zero deliveries.    

You want to start somewhere @Wisp start here... basic items NC West has been dangling in front of your players, What's next? you going to remove crafting of soulshots? then put them in loot boxes with a .00000005 % rate? I mean why not?? You taken everything else from us.. why stop now? 

1 minute ago, Kysannia said:

0 out of 1028

This ridiculous utterly garbage rate could have been avoided by simply making the GRS bound to the player. 

But, once again, NC West to the rescue with garbage rates, lots of promises and zero deliveries.    

You want to start somewhere @Wisp start here... basic items NC West has been dangling in front of your players, What's next? you going to remove crafting of soulshots? then put them in loot boxes with a .00000005 % rate? I mean why not?? You taken everything else from us.. why stop now? 

true here is  (what I believe) a good idea, you wanna make GRS hard to get? fine, keep them that way but keep them for the new skills but have the old ones 110/115 require normal rune stones @Wisp 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Connex said:

i wouldn't call it an addiction, rather a bigger chance to get something. I think you might have missunderstood what I said, i do not log in ALL the accounts, i am making the most out of the free stuff that is available, i do not have any issue spending but there are aspects of the game, that I think should be better and I refuse to pay for that.

Now as far as content, I would asume that since you play since 2009, you should be in the 117-119 range if not higher... that is where all the content is, ToI/Atelia/DT and all the good areas are designed for 117 + players, you can farm unlimited adena and if youo take advantage of all the free events, you will eventually be able to farm with more than one toon.

In case that you missed it, L2 never had any "real" content, there were like painfully stupid quests that you had to do and thats it, back to grinding. The biggest arguement back in the day was that in l2 the only way to earn adena you had to grind ( like you do now), while in WoW you cuold do more stuff.

Where I am getting with this is that gear progression is L2's version of content. It is a simple concept  farm -> compound -> fail -> farm -> compound -> fail, rinse and repeat until you get it or give up and farm -> farm -> buy the item

At this point, I hardly believe that its worth playing but like I said in a different post, all games now "need" money to enjoy, so I might as well go with the devil I know.

Tbh I've enjoyed questing part , you kill mobs collect quest items go to another place kill mobs there also, so exping was not dragging as it is now , Gracia continent was beautiful to explore tbh,

, now mostly 1 place to farm 24/7 :D 

I'm Feoh so for toi I have to rob a bank to get gear to do that , sometimes i throw my ISS  in to toi so he can farm slowly which is not efficient at all , but at least iss wont die like my feoh (fingers crossed update is coming someday) I'm not talking about atelia as i said whats happening in toi :D 

And well yes seems I misunderstood about  10 accounts prepared to farm upcoming content :) 

10 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Tbh I've enjoyed questing part , you kill mobs collect quest items go to another place kill mobs there also, so exping was not dragging as it is now , Gracia continent was beautiful to explore tbh,

, now mostly 1 place to farm 24/7 :D 

I'm Feoh so for toi I have to rob a bank to get gear to do that , sometimes i throw my ISS  in to toi so he can farm slowly which is not efficient at all , but at least iss wont die like my feoh (fingers crossed update is coming someday) I'm not talking about atelia as i said whats happening in toi :D 

And well yes seems I misunderstood about  10 accounts prepared to farm upcoming content :) 

more like 5 accounts :D, maybe 6!

3 minutes ago, TheLastSorc said:

Thought I'm the only with lousy luck.... Is this even a possibility to get 1??

This is a basic item to learn basic skill......

0 Greater Rune / Almost 700 try.

i mentioned it in this post or maybe it was another, I have gotten 1