REMOVE LEVEL-PENALTY PERMANENTLY

Removed Level-Penalty was probably the best decision you guys took since Juji left. It's a win/win, high players can help, low players benefit, it helps closing the level gab and will for sure lead to less ppl 110 quitting when hitting the wall.

Remove that penalty perma or a least make level-range 10 levels without penalty.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel_Naia said:

Removed Level-Penalty was probably the best decision you guys took since Juji left. It's a win/win, high players can help, low players benefit, it helps closing the level gab and will for sure lead to less ppl 110 quitting when hitting the wall.

Remove that penalty perma or a least make level-range 10 levels without penalty.

you are missing the point! 

I am up for this, btw... remove the penatly so I can get as high level as I can and then come back to do my buffers, I love the concept.

What you do not see/understand is very simple, it comes down to people spending money, if its only accessible for 3 weeks, players will have to get destiny packs and get levels.

One could argue that if you have it free, people might buy every week, which again I agree but there are also other promos/events that they "need" you to spend on.

The vast majority of the players that play a game can give good ideas on how to improve the game but it all comes down to the bottom line, making money for them is #1 priority, you having fun is your #1 priority, there is a fine line between those 2 and most of the times the benefit for one side is greater than the other.

4 hours ago, Connex said:

you are missing the point! 

I am up for this, btw... remove the penatly so I can get as high level as I can and then come back to do my buffers, I love the concept.

What you do not see/understand is very simple, it comes down to people spending money, if its only accessible for 3 weeks, players will have to get destiny packs and get levels.

One could argue that if you have it free, people might buy every week, which again I agree but there are also other promos/events that they "need" you to spend on.

The vast majority of the players that play a game can give good ideas on how to improve the game but it all comes down to the bottom line, making money for them is #1 priority, you having fun is your #1 priority, there is a fine line between those 2 and most of the times the benefit for one side is greater than the other.

No offense, but most of your post is utter nonsense.

In addition to removing the penalty, NC Softs need to make the beginning quests give more exp. When a new player finishes up abandoned coal mines they should be at a minimum 110 if not 115. The gap between 105 and players now at 124, for a new player means YEARS before they can join their friends.. and no new player is going to play for years just so they can eventually play with their friends. 

Well… I’m back to soloing again after they removed lvl penalty. It’s was good time to help clan members with daylies and exp but now again… auto solo hunting as I’m too high lvl for 80% of my clan 

of course the server has its limitations, and we all noticed heavy traffic the days of event and no penalty for lvl gap ...however, the benefit of keeping it that way is bringing more activity to the server, and more of that means more money, ... now, isn't that what u want nc america?
remove the lvl gap penalty, and you'll get your money )

i highly doubt that they are going to listen to player request. they came here 4 weeks back saying we want to make thing rights and we have yet to see any relevant changes brought to the table...that being said i most give GM_eva credit for being and active member of the community...

from a business stand point you guys have all the cards in hands to make it right...but yet you play your hand poorly.

its never too late to make the right play you know. ;)

Returning friend which tested out 2-3 different classes already quit again since he managed to hit lv 110 on the class he likes, but all his friends are 118 to 121.

And since he would have to play solo for a long time to catch up the 5 lvls diff he decided to quit again...