Live Server Maintenance: June 20, 2023

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, June 20 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (June 21) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

• The Einhasad’s Shining Box promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • The 19th Anniversary Paradise Festival events will continue!
    • Check the event article to get all information regarding the 19th Anniversary events.
    • The free teleport event will end!
  • The 19th Anniversary promotions will continue!
    • Check the promotion article to get all information regarding the 19th Anniversary promotions.
    • The Shiny Jewelry Box promotion will end!
      • All promotion-related items will be removed on 6/27.

100$ for 3 chances to get a +1 on your greater Agathon... WOW.. what a deal.. I'll be so sure to buy so many boxes! I mean, Lineage 2 only cost 20$ brand new, but now in order to play we have to have 15$ a month prestige, $30 a month for an XP rune and we don't even get an item to drop in game that allows us to learn our 110 skills. And lets not forget... 29 other "random items" before even having a chance at that Great Rune stone.... 

5+ posts, all asking for greater Rune stones, thousands of comments... and your "response" is to put them in a box, where people will gamble, and refuse to make them one of the common items. 

Dear NC Soft Korea, please save us from NC Soft West. You should all be embarrassed, I'm embarrassed for you honestly, its just getting so awkward, like when a kid stands there with chocolate smeared all over his face, and you ask "did you eat the chocolate?" and they say no.. and come up with every excuse why it wasn't them.     

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

The most graceful thing is that many of you believed that this was going to get better with some statements from some GM

guys this is going to continue as always put it in your head now

Let's leave the forum, it's not worth posting anything here anymore

• Like 3

I don't understand why people are continuously crying about Greater Rune Stones. It's not that serious folks. You'll get one sooner or later. It's like you're clicking on everything in game without thinking. You've probably clicked on a bunch of skills to learn that you never use ever. 🫣

@Wissp Why in the world does it take 3 hours and 45 minutes to do maintenance?? Oh wait, you need to double check the promo to make sure people don't actually get something they need.

And while I'm at it.... we lose Dethrone because of this fricking maintenance time. Change it back to Wednesday morning ffs. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

@Wissp Why in the world does it take 3 hours and 45 minutes to do maintenance?? Oh wait, you need to double check the promo to make sure people don't actually get something they need.

And while I'm at it.... we lose Dethrone because of this fricking maintenance time. Change it back to Wednesday morning ffs. 

transfers take time

1 hour ago, ProDigY said:

No entiendo por qué la gente llora continuamente por las piedras rúnicas mayores. No es gente tan seria. Tendrás uno tarde o temprano. Es como si estuvieras haciendo clic en todo en el juego sin pensar. Probablemente hayas hecho clic en un montón de habilidades para aprender que nunca usas. 🫣

Because it is an item that cannot be obtained by farming, only opening purchase boxes (Pay to win) will be why the community is upset Bobo.

Español
por que es un item que no se puede conseguir farmeando, solo abriendo cajitas de donacion(Paga y Ganas) sera por eso que la comunidad se molesta Bobo.

10 hours ago, SoniaTrevi said:

this method of play is already too boring...just boxes and boxes and boxes and nothing good in them

When can we migrate our accounts to other servers in Korea, Japan, or Europe?

playing here is wasting time and money

Id sign up for this in a heartbeat!

2 hours ago, Meet said:

Why was my VP rune deleted with 6 days remaining from all my characters?

Did you try opening a ticket instead of spamming the forums? GM's don't read forums.. common man!