Attendance Check Event suggestion

Hi. I would like to know if it would be possible to implement a different way of participating in the next editions of the event. 

Instead of being 5 minutes a day, it could be 35 minutes a week. By staying logged in for 35 minutes, you would win all of the week's prizes.

It would be much more practical for those who don't have several computers to log in to several accounts, or for those who have an unstable internet service.

I would like to hear the opinion of the Admins. 

4 hours ago, LuisMenethil said:

Hi. I would like to know if it would be possible to implement a different way of participating in the next editions of the event. 

Instead of being 5 minutes a day, it could be 35 minutes a week. By staying logged in for 35 minutes, you would win all of the week's prizes.

It would be much more practical for those who don't have several computers to log in to several accounts, or for those who have an unstable internet service.

why is it that you want the game to adapt to you and not you adapting with the game, you have miltiple characters? great sit in front of your PC for 30 minutes and log the toons that you want or pay ~14 bil to buy the rewards.

Also sitting infront of your pc relogging your toons live, is the better option even when having bad internet, why? because you are there and you can see it, not if you do not have 30-40 minutes or cannot find the time to do it, why do you expect 70-100billion in rewards with no effort at all.

This method is actually better than the previous one, if you did not claim the reward you missed it. now you can claim all at once or use coins to  buy  a few days if you missed them.

14 hours ago, LuisMenethil said:

Well first they would need to change the Name... Attendance Event, the whole Idea is like an Advent Calendar. If you can get all the rewards without actually Attending each day, then maybe call it Swiping the Grandkids Candy Event.

How about those Veteran Rewards... your toon can't claim 14 Years Reward, until they have been around 14 Years. Let's get some Items in Einhasad store to add  to your virtual Age(fake ID upgrades like expand Trade/Inventory)

at least now is 5min before was 30min, and if you forgot to claim a day, but you were loged you can take it the day before and actual day, so the new attendance have crap reward compared with old ones,but improved the quality of life.

the purpose of the attendance events is to fudge stats

ncwest can report "look at us, look how amazing our daily connections were in the month of August"

and you get "paid" some vaguely useful items to login as many accounts as you can everyday so ncwest can pretend their product is way more popular than it actually is

and that is why your suggestion will never be implemented

Since we can pay for the days missed during the Attendance Event, they should have just given us the option to buy everything all at once. Screw the calendar.

My real beef is that they bundled the Black Coupons in with this crappy calendar. Never should have happened. The Black Coupons should have been given away Day 1. Or at the very least, we should have been able to buy them outright using Einhasad Gold coins. Limit purchases to 5 Black Coupons per account for a limited time.

But no, instead we have to wait for everything that should have happened yesterday like it did in Korea. This is bull****!!!