Hide Masks, Cloaks and Sigils

Kale

Hi, add buttons to hide objects like Masks, Cloaks and Sigils

or, sells items in the new l2 store to hide them, items must be works with exalted gears and they gonna sell them, i ll buy you for sure, specially for the cloaks of the females wizards, masks for the majority of characters and sigils for the majority of warriors.

Thanks

Shot00159.jpg

On 8/17/2023 at 3:36 AM, Kale said:

Hi, add buttons to hide objects like Masks, Cloaks and Sigils

or, sells items in the new l2 store to hide them, items must be works with exalted gears and they gonna sell them, i ll buy you for sure, specially for the cloaks of the females wizards, masks for the majority of characters and sigils for the majority of warriors.

Thanks

Shot00159.jpg

what happened to your exalted weapon?

On 8/22/2023 at 6:14 PM, Connex said:

what happened to your exalted weapon?

23 hours ago, Connex said:

you seem to be clueless about the game, and I wanted to let you know that you can change your exalted weapon type in Heine ( Lionel Hunter)

i don t understand you, nothing happen with my exalted weapon because i haven t, i have a krishna, the tittle of my post is to "Hide Masks, Cloaks and Sigils", nothing about my weapon and it s a krishna, not exalted

On 8/28/2023 at 1:30 PM, Kale said:

i don t understand you, nothing happen with my exalted weapon because i haven t, i have a krishna, the tittle of my post is to "Hide Masks, Cloaks and Sigils", nothing about my weapon and it s a krishna, not exalted

Shot00159.jpg

I think you might have some difficulty convincing anyone that you never had an exalted weapon... besides your weapon the gear seems quite F2P(Blessed Exalted stuff was free 2-3 times during Red Libra... the Fallen Earring may have been bound previously, but could be traded now due to the anniversary boxes[if it says private WH only it's not tradeable])

3 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

Shot00159.jpg

I think you might have some difficulty convincing anyone that you never had an exalted weapon... besides your weapon the gear seems quite F2P(Blessed Exalted stuff was free 2-3 times during Red Libra... the Fallen Earring may have been bound previously, but could be traded now due to the anniversary boxes[if it says private WH only it's not tradeable])

When they updated the Exalted Quests, some quests got extra rewards... you had to talk to Heraph in Aden or Lionel in Heine, to gain the added rewards for previously completed Quests. If he never got the notice to check, then he may have not claimed it before the requirements changed... so he may not have gotten his Exalted Weapon, or the quest series is bugged... He has no Exalted.(either he never claimed it, or he deleted it)

I have a couple Ertheia characters that NEVER got the Paulina's Twilight stuff because an NCsoft Update changed to give Twilight equipment ball @ Tomb of Souls(and Ertheia at the time did not Awaken there) and other characters lost the Paulina's Twilight stuff when they gave it out at level 40 instead of Awakening(+85)