Live Server Maintenance: September 5, 2023

Hermes

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

whenever u ask a question or provide feedback just translate it to korean already as the staff here are nothing but a front for the korean export team

thinking local NCWest staff have any meaningful power is a delusion and their forum & discord are 99.9% placebo to placate the ignorant

we knew this was the case, the moment they changed maintenance time

5 hours ago, Connex said:

although i hate the changes that happened, eventually things will even out, and I mean the 2.2 or 4 bil that you make in IoS will be reduced to 1/3, prices of items will drop etc, although it will take a bit.

People that did not stock in prestige will stop playing/take a break or will not make any upgrades for the next 2-4 months, this new event and possibly the following ones will be to "burn" the amount of adena available.

dis gonna be fun!

Yeah I'm pausing all plans for major purchase upgrades for the next few months as deflation occurs. I'm 113 and have enough gear to level to 115 by december without any issue.   

1 hour ago, Connex said:

its 3 mil on Core... there is no consistency and i am only brining this up cuz I just logged on Core like 3 days ago to check out stuff

TY for info. IMO still quite pricy. though still lower than our server.

1 hour ago, Mete said:

nah they won't, people have dozens of adena warehouse accounts, and they will keep prices up. ps since adena rune is gone, beoras should cost the same as in Korea, Japan etc.1.5mil adena. You see them changing the price?

I think 1.5m would be more appropriate considering prestige boosted gold by 300% and was what made the 4m price tag affordable.   Lowering from 4 to 3m ea would be a good start but won't go far enough. 

12 minutes ago, Ekaterina_Valina said:

TY for info. IMO still quite pricy. though still lower than our server.

I think 1.5m would be more appropriate considering prestige boosted gold by 300% and was what made the 4m price tag affordable.   Lowering from 4 to 3m ea would be a good start but won't go far enough. 

how is it lower? they do not have prestige and they pay 3m/per beora, we pay 2mil per beora!

1 hour ago, Connex said:

how is it lower? they do not have prestige and they pay 3m/per beora, we pay 2mil per beora!

I wish it were 2m ea.  its 4m ea.  https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/Einhasad-Shop-Introduction I purchase about 200 less than a week ago and it costs 800m.  I'll recheck when I log back in.

edit confirm it is indeed 4m ea

1 hour ago, Janetonic said:

@HermesLauncher is buggy, after the client has been started the button remains on START  GAME not changed to PLAYING. If I click again, "the account is already in use"  and the original client window is disconnected.

I was shocked nothing was broken last maintenance, so now it's back to normal... they always mess something up....

9 hours ago, Janetonic said:

@HermesLauncher is buggy, after the client has been started the button remains on START  GAME not changed to PLAYING. If I click again, "the account is already in use"  and the original client window is disconnected.

same problem here..... plus the game lag 🤬

28 minutes ago, Ziva83 said:

Hi there ,so servers are on,  i cannot see the new event and from the shop the only thing  i can buy are the featured items, those  gold coins No other options are available. However the Red Libra Merchants are still in town

all events go through the einhasad store now, not the l2store. Click system (bottom right of your screen) einhasad store is in yellow letters at the top left

• Thanks 1

@Dugchugger

Yes, they call that an event and also a very good event.

7 coins per box if you invest 50 dollars or euros you will have 67 boxes from which you will get your wonderful 57 roses

and on top of that they get angry if you say that all that is bullshit and they ban you

easy not a cent more for this company

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Rownen unpinned this topic