Live Server Maintenance: September 5, 2023

Hermes

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, September 5 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (September 6) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Freya’s Blessing promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Orina’s Lucky Draw event will end!
  • The Attendance Checklist event will end!
  • The Black Coupon event will end!
  • Fixed an issue preventing in-game notifications from being displayed.
  • Fixed an issue where the Fallen Angel’s Ring effects were not displayed properly.
  • Fixed an issue where the Winged Spear – Stun effect was incorrectly set to 5 seconds instead of 3.
  • Fixed an issue where the last connected servers were not saved in the server selection menu.
  • Fixed an issue where the skill range information was displayed on some passive skills tooltips.
  • Added missing “enemy pull” information to the Summon Death Gate’s skill tooltip.
  • Fixed an issue with the Novice Void Destruction skill rates.
  • Improvements have been made to the Winged Spear skill tool tip.
  • Fixed an issue where Soulshots were not delivered when completing the Hawkeye class transfer.

When are we going to get some info regarding the Prestige subscription that you abruptly terminated and the Destiny Pack that's no longer available. Not all of us can, nor will we spend money on Ecoins and gamble on a 5-hour 100% or 200% XP Rune.

L2 has gone to hell in a hand basket.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

When are we going to get some info regarding the Prestige subscription that you abruptly terminated and the Destiny Pack that's no longer available. Not all of us can, nor will we spend money on Ecoins and gamble on a 5-hour 100% or 200% XP Rune.

if someone cant buy those runes with adenna or ecoins how  can buy prestige destiny?

8 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

the other regions do not have prestige and since KR has taken over, im pretty sure that ship has sailed.... on a side note, although it is a gamble on 100 or 200% rune, outside of DT it is not that usefull...

@Hermes

you are transforming our server into Core, WE DONT LIKE CORE ADMINISTRATION ! 

you are transforming our MAIN server into Essence/Aden version, WE DONT LIKE essence/aden version !

you are transforming our single target class into only AOE classes, SOME PLAYERS LIKE SINGLE TARGET

(example: archers in the past: stun + crit dmg, now aoe - Tyrrs in the past: hiting soo hard, now AOE ) Next? daggers with aoe ? eviscerators with aoe ? All classes change to kind of mages, with diferents weapons ?

you are transforming Hunting Fildswith mobs for all  over the place into small groups far far away. BRING BACK NORMAL HUNTING FIELDS.

STOP TO CREATE TOO MUCH TIME HUNTING ZONES !

And more ! 

stop making so many mystakes !

Bring back a bit of Lineage 2 old style please !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Guys, stop telling Hermes or Wissp or who the hell is in charge.
do this... do that
They will do what suits them best and what Korea dictates.

You are not obliged to play and if you play, let's adapt to the rules, they block our way. Well, we decide if we continue with them or not.

but they are not going to pay attention to you coming to the forum or discord (which by the way I already left discord...it's useless) to complain, it's okay if you want to vent but don't expect big changes in your favor...that will never happen

Since I canceled subscriptions and canceled card payments for everything that comes from ncsoft... I'm calmer playing

I can't do Baylor 115, well I do 110, I can't do 105 either...I'm too level for all that, I'm looking for an area where I can hunt without spending soulshots, I'm leaving AFK and I'm going to take care of my family, friends, etc. ..at the end of the day I have the same thing as if I had donated and been subscribed to prestige and all that garbage NOTHING😘

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaoriRiko said:

Guys, stop telling Hermes or Wissp or who the hell is in charge.
do this... do that
They will do what suits them best and what Korea dictates.

You are not obliged to play and if you play, let's adapt to the rules, they block our way. Well, we decide if we continue with them or not.

but they are not going to pay attention to you coming to the forum or discord (which by the way I already left discord...it's useless) to complain, it's okay if you want to vent but don't expect big changes in your favor...that will never happen

Since I canceled subscriptions and canceled card payments for everything that comes from ncsoft... I'm calmer playing

I can't do Baylor 115, well I do 110, I can't do 105 either...I'm too level for all that, I'm looking for an area where I can hunt without spending soulshots, I'm leaving AFK and I'm going to take care of my family, friends, etc. ..at the end of the day I have the same thing as if I had donated and been subscribed to prestige and all that garbage NOTHING😘

No reason to keep your PC ON, you just waste your money when you pay the electricity bill....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

But I won't send that message to those who don't care about this game. I do it for addicts... who don't know they are addicts and like any treatment for addiction, it is about leaving the problem little by little... in this case it is L2 in our region.
It starts with not handling real money...continues with not being in front of the PC for more than 1 hour...and the next step is turning off the PC daily when you finish what you like to do in the game...and finally when you can sit in front of the PC and log in without being bothered by the fact that drops are no longer falling, that adena is no longer falling and the disastrous management of these servers... I think that now you will be balanced

although i hate the changes that happened, eventually things will even out, and I mean the 2.2 or 4 bil that you make in IoS will be reduced to 1/3, prices of items will drop etc, although it will take a bit.

People that did not stock in prestige will stop playing/take a break or will not make any upgrades for the next 2-4 months, this new event and possibly the following ones will be to "burn" the amount of adena available.

dis gonna be fun!

6 hours ago, Massacre said:

@Hermes

you are transforming our server into Core, WE DONT LIKE CORE ADMINISTRATION ! 

This could save NCmerica... merge with Core and let them take over. They are doing better providing the English versions of Lineage 2, so bring them on and let them do the work(as a leasee they now demand fixes from Korea anyways, just don't tell Korea)if there was just 1 English publisher/partner/slave then maybe they could still get results un like our current subsiduary model(English servers are the Red headed step children... of the least importance(but they still take our money))

• Like 2

whenever u ask a question or provide feedback just translate it to korean already as the staff here are nothing but a front for the korean export team

thinking local NCWest staff have any meaningful power is a delusion and their forum & discord are 99.9% placebo to placate the ignorant

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Connex said:

although i hate the changes that happened, eventually things will even out, and I mean the 2.2 or 4 bil that you make in IoS will be reduced to 1/3, prices of items will drop etc, although it will take a bit.

People that did not stock in prestige will stop playing/take a break or will not make any upgrades for the next 2-4 months, this new event and possibly the following ones will be to "burn" the amount of adena available.

dis gonna be fun!

nah they won't, people have dozens of adena warehouse accounts, and they will keep prices up. ps since adena rune is gone, beoras should cost the same as in Korea, Japan etc.1.5mil adena. You see them changing the price?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mete said:

nah they won't, people have dozens of adena warehouse accounts, and they will keep prices up. ps since adena rune is gone, beoras should cost the same as in Korea, Japan etc.1.5mil adena. You see them changing the price?

its 3 mil on Core... there is no consistency and i am only brining this up cuz I just logged on Core like 3 days ago to check out stuff