Dear NC Soft America.... Where is any of what you promised ?

MrE

Just like to follow up on this thread that was written by @Wisp below? Any comments?

You said you were going to provide an enhanced gaming experience, aside from you taking things away and making support utterly useless,  Have yet to see anything close to "enhanced" 

You said you were going to improve engagement and support.. well.. we all know about support.. or lack of it. Gm's / community managers have yet to say anything to players in the "new Discord!" Communication has actually gotten worse... Your "updates" are once a week right before servers go down. No roadmap, no patch notes, ZERO communication, and again, your support staff .... I cant even come up with a word that describes it, it is SO bad. I honestly don't know why you even have a support staff?

It's been a fiscal quarter, I think your player base has been more than patient waiting for these promises.. 

But we've all been playing long enough to know, none of this was going to happen, Same old NC Soft West, same empty promises and same ptw events that are falsehoods to the player base with less that honest rates. 

Posted 

Greetings, Lineage II Community!

Allow me to reintroduce myself as your Community Manager!

NCSOFT West has recently undergone a significant internal restructuring, resulting in the formation of NC America, a newly unified entity dedicated to providing an enhanced gaming experience to all our players.

Our goal is to improve engagement and support to levels beyond what we've achieved before. However, I want to acknowledge that the process of ramping up will take some time. We are committed to rebuilding and strengthening our connection with the community, and your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated during this transition.

In the coming weeks and months, you can expect increased communication, regular updates, and a renewed focus on community engagement. Your feedback and insights will play a vital role in shaping the future of Lineage II. While we may not be able to respond to every post individually, rest assured that we are actively monitoring and compiling your feedback into comprehensive reports for the key departments and individuals working on these games.

Thank you for your continued support and dedication to our gaming community. I'm excited to reconnect as we embark on this new journey together. Please take this opportunity to reintroduce yourselves, share your thoughts, and let us know how we can make your experience even more enjoyable. Together, we will create an even stronger and more vibrant gaming community for Lineage II.

Kindest regards,

Wissp
Community Manager, Lineage II

• Thanks 1

And again as I already posted before. workflow is as follows...

1.- New L2 crew member arrives

2.- HI message

3.- get "excited" for anything

4.- nothing changes

5.- stop being noticed

6.- farewell message

Please allow me to not share your "excitement" and just lift one eyebrow as NOBODY believe what L2 staff say

And AGAIN... politicians are more truthful than any L2 crew member -.-

On 9/19/2023 at 11:34 PM, MrE said:

Just like to follow up on this thread that was written by @Wisp below? Any comments?

You said you were going to provide an enhanced gaming experience, aside from you taking things away and making support utterly useless,  Have yet to see anything close to "enhanced" 

You said you were going to improve engagement and support.. well.. we all know about support.. or lack of it. Gm's / community managers have yet to say anything to players in the "new Discord!" Communication has actually gotten worse... Your "updates" are once a week right before servers go down. No roadmap, no patch notes, ZERO communication, and again, your support staff .... I cant even come up with a word that describes it, it is SO bad. I honestly don't know why you even have a support staff?

It's been a fiscal quarter, I think your player base has been more than patient waiting for these promises.. 

But we've all been playing long enough to know, none of this was going to happen, Same old NC Soft West, same empty promises and same ptw events that are falsehoods to the player base with less that honest rates. 

Posted 

Greetings, Lineage II Community!

Allow me to reintroduce myself as your Community Manager!

NCSOFT West has recently undergone a significant internal restructuring, resulting in the formation of NC America, a newly unified entity dedicated to providing an enhanced gaming experience to all our players.

Our goal is to improve engagement and support to levels beyond what we've achieved before. However, I want to acknowledge that the process of ramping up will take some time. We are committed to rebuilding and strengthening our connection with the community, and your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated during this transition.

In the coming weeks and months, you can expect increased communication, regular updates, and a renewed focus on community engagement. Your feedback and insights will play a vital role in shaping the future of Lineage II. While we may not be able to respond to every post individually, rest assured that we are actively monitoring and compiling your feedback into comprehensive reports for the key departments and individuals working on these games.

Thank you for your continued support and dedication to our gaming community. I'm excited to reconnect as we embark on this new journey together. Please take this opportunity to reintroduce yourselves, share your thoughts, and let us know how we can make your experience even more enjoyable. Together, we will create an even stronger and more vibrant gaming community for Lineage II.

Kindest regards,

Wissp
Community Manager, Lineage II

Wissp got redundant once after he cameback as a manager  , now they got new community manager "rowned" or something.. People should give up on putting hopes with new staff , there will be no changes , Hermes just increasing prices since Juji left 

@socketka

The administrators don't care how the game works...they already have many addicts who buy boxes from them like crazy...because they have no problem spending 1,200 or more dollars or euros per month.

So why worry about providing good service and improving the game? They already have income.

Oh they "enhanced" something alright... they "enhanced" the price of the prestige pack by about 500% and "enhanced" it to give you even less for your money than the $15 dollar a month pack. Somebody is about to be "enhanced" right out of a job. They must not have even bothered to look at their own poll.