Weekly Maintenance - January 16, 2024

• Administrators

Weekly Server Maintenance - January 16, 2024

When
3:00 PM PST. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/638d4684

Estimated Downtime
3 hours

Notes
• The Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will start for 3 weeks!
• The Mystery Chest promotion will start for 3 weeks!
• The Holiday events will end!
• The Shiny Soul Crystal promotion will end!
• Fixed an issue making missions impossible to complete under certain conditions.

Can Greater Runes be added to the shop...permanently since it's an item that is greatly needed in-game and stop the cat mouse chase for them. 

Otherwise make them more available in-game somehow.

30 minutes ago, Solaris said:

@Rownen  we don't take again points in the workspace instance for virtual eqipment stuck in 600points 3 days now !!!!!

See: https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/virtual-equipment-system-season-1-december-2023

Event Summary

• The Virtual Equipment's first season will be available after the maintenance on December 5, 2023 and will end during the maintenance on March 5, 2024.
    • The First Season will be available for a total of 90 running days.
    • At the end of the season, all virtual items and virtual points will be reset.
  • Virtual Points can be accumulated by participating in the Lurin's Secret Workspace instance.
    • 10 Virtual Points are awarded for defeating the final boss.
    • 5 Virtual Points are awarded for defeating the sub-bosses that spawn at random.
    • There is a limit set for how much points a player can obtain during the season, this limit changes according to the character level:
      • Level 105 - 109: 500 Virtual Points Cap.
      • Level 110 - 115: 560 Virtual Points Cap.
      • Level 116+: 600 Virtual Points Cap.

Always best to read the patch notes to avoid posting and looking foolish.

14 hours ago, Rownen said:

Weekly Server Maintenance - January 16, 2024

When
3:00 PM PST. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/638d4684

Estimated Downtime
3 hours

Notes
• The Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will start for 3 weeks!
• The Mystery Chest promotion will start for 3 weeks!
• The Holiday events will end!
• The Shiny Soul Crystal promotion will end!
• Fixed an issue making missions impossible to complete under certain conditions.

more info please

4 minutes ago, Congliostron said:

more info please

If you mix white and black you get gray... if still need more info just tell :)

Oh I almost forgot, if you need more info about the mentioned event and promotion of the main post, you always can just wait until servers are up after maintenance and check the corresponding links as EVERYTIME A NEW EVENT APPEARS AFTER A MAINTENANCE

Kind regards 😗

21 minutes ago, Equadym said:

If you mix white and black you get gray... if still need more info just tell :)

Oh I almost forgot, if you need more info about the mentioned event and promotion of the main post, you always can just wait until servers are up after maintenance and check the corresponding links as EVERYTIME A NEW EVENT APPEARS AFTER A MAINTENANCE

Kind regards 😗

very slow team. they were better...

@Rownen anything about ninja changes in  Lurin's Secret Workspace instance

remove auto use skills wtf... if make changes make in end of season (restart poins day), now you make ppl who have max points to have advantage vs others who are in low points ...  now need macro for skills lol

13 hours ago, Staroto said:

@Rownen anything about ninja changes in  Lurin's Secret Workspace instance

remove auto use skills wtf... if make changes make in end of season (restart poins day), now you make ppl who have max points to have advantage vs others who are in low points ...  now need macro for skills lol

Was used macro before, so i just put this 2 skill there and get same exp, no change at all

But i agree that they should say it in first place,  probable most of the gamer who do this instance was notice in hard way, me not

18 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

Was used macro before, so i just put this 2 skill there and get same exp, no change at all

But i agree that they should say it in first place,  probable most of the gamer who do this instance was notice in hard way, me not

Is about kill boss, in low lvl he not die from aoe in time and auto use is much faster instead macro so my point is or lets say my way in low chars before was skills in auto and just auto target then when boss up I off auto target and click to boss till he die from auto use skills. Now you must "/target " line in macro (slow skills use) or off and use skills with mouse/shortcuts in keyboard 

12 minutes ago, Staroto said:

Is about kill boss, in low lvl he not die from aoe in time and auto use is much faster instead macro so my point is or lets say my way in low chars before was skills in auto and just auto target then when boss up I off auto target and click to boss till he die from auto use skills. Now you must "/target " line in macro (slow skills use) or off and use skills with mouse/shortcuts in keyboard 

/targetnext
/useskill Siege Golem Punch %c
/targetnext
/useskill Siege Golem Hammer %c

that it, easy
The %c its a skip code if the skill not ready.

And no i kill same speed like before, and same exp.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2024 at 5:29 AM, Staroto said:

just to make sure you understand,  you dont need auto next target make my macro and toggle it on shortcut, that it.

• Rownen changed the title to Weekly Maintenance - January 16, 2024
  • Rownen unpinned this topic