Weekly Server Maintenance - January 23, 2024

• Administrators

When
3:00 PM PST. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/169b4144

Estimated Downtime
3 hours and 30 minutes

Notes

• The following changes will be applied to Tower Of Insolence Timed Hunting Zone:
    • The use time of the zone has been modified to apply to the entire account, as opposed to per character.
    • Excluding the teleport NPC peace zone, a change will be made so PvP will be allowed in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors.
    • Archers have been modified to attack the player first.
    • The respawn time of monsters in Tower of Insolence have been adjusted up.
    • The quantity of monsters in the large rooms of floors 1 - 3 have been adjusted.
    • The quantity of rewards from monsters located in the 1 - 6 floors has been adjusted.
  • Fixed equipping/unequipping issues with items related to the Virtual Equipment.

NC  y dont you make lvl restriction on all toi lvls to enter  its not fair that pvp in toi 1   will be betwin  lvl 120+ with lvl  110 +  for exp spot  the big guns will come to clear rooms for ther bots 

It appears that L2/NCSoft doesn't really believe that we as players exist. The changes they make that disregard anything that we might say is rather unbelievable. Its as if they don't believe that we are actually still playing. Lets make this change to the negative and we'll give them..well nothing. Do our thoughts have no meaning at all? I'm guessing nope. I really need to move on, but the investment in this game has been, like so many others, alot. Not sure how much more of this disregard i can take. You want us to quit so we can't say that you "shut the game down". I think you're making the decision rather easy for some. 

Thanks NC West, with you it's always one step forward and then two steps backwards....

When I have finally managed to start farming ToI thanks to Virtual gear (I did not have proper DMG before), you immediately take it away from me. At first I was disappointed with the nerf and the fact my ISS kept dying from Archers, but I thought this instance was still worth the bother. But then I got frustrated by being constantly killed by high lvl players (or well geared, anyway. I'm killed with one hit) and decided to quit it without going back.

How do you envision progressing in this game as a casual player? I assume you understand that you make the gap between haves and have nots even bigger by nerfing low lvls at ToI and letting the whales farm higher lvls as normal.

On 1/23/2024 at 4:08 AM, Rownen said:

When
3:00 PM PST. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/169b4144

Estimated Downtime
3 hours and 30 minutes

Notes

• The following changes will be applied to Tower Of Insolence Timed Hunting Zone:
    • The use time of the zone has been modified to apply to the entire account, as opposed to per character.
    • Excluding the teleport NPC peace zone, a change will be made so PvP will be allowed in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors.
    • Archers have been modified to attack the player first.
    • The respawn time of monsters in Tower of Insolence have been adjusted up.
    • The quantity of monsters in the large rooms of floors 1 - 3 have been adjusted.
    • The quantity of rewards from monsters located in the 1 - 6 floors has been adjusted.
  • Fixed equipping/unequipping issues with items related to the Virtual Equipment.

Triple less drop...high rated players regularly PK everyone in low lvl floors...

Absurd changes!

1 hour ago, TheBird said:

Triple less drop...high rated players regularly PK everyone in low lvl floors...

Absurd changes!

well... if you don't spend 5000 dollars or more per month on ncoins.... ncsoft doesn't care about your opinion. simply this ...

• Comet unpinned this topic