Destoyer or Tyrant

nenea

2 hours ago, nenea said:

Hello, i'd like a bit of help and discussion between the 2 orc machines :P which one will be a good choice, im looking mostly for pvp but i also would like to pve in a good rate.

Tyrant suits your needs

For the Destroyer you need a clan party for pvp which supports you for frency, your pvp window is limited to this 1 or 2 minutes.

Destroyer --> raids, Pve > pvp

Tyrant  --> pvp > pve

Tyrant is also a good farmer when it comes to farming mobs, but as destro you can easy lvl on much higher lvl mobs + 2x or 4x hp.

5 hours ago, Userbaer said:

For the Destroyer you need a clan party for pvp which supports you for frency, your pvp window is limited to this 1 or 2 minutes.

Destroyer --> raids, Pve > pvp

Tyrant  --> pvp > pve

Tyrant is also a good farmer when it comes to farming mobs, but as destro you can easy lvl on much higher lvl mobs + 2x or 4x hp.

Thansk for the info, tyrant won't be able to do 2x or 4x mobs? or will be slower than titan and etc!

It will cost much more and the titan is more efficient. Just my opinion what i saw on skelth during lvl. Able to farm are both just the titan is better suited. They are both complete different playstyles (yes both are melee). Tyrant is hybrid melee range and titan pure melee.

Archived