If Your Account Was Closed & Pack Refunded - Read Here

Hime

On 10/3/2018 at 5:46 AM, GiNOO said:

I cant login on any of my accounts when i click login on the website.

But it does work when i  login through my cellphone :x

This is what i get when i try to login from computer. Does this mean my accounts are locked too?? It happened after i bought 3 packs.YXWD1Xc.jpg

72 hours still no response from support, still cant log in to any of my main account on the website.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, NotStormie said:

72 hours still no response from support, still cant log in to any of my main account on the website.

Can you log  them via phone or another ISP?

If so, reset your router/call the ISP and ask them to assign you a new IP (in case of static IP service)

If you're using a masking/vpn/pia, try switching the mirror server/contact them to see if they can provide you a different IP

@GiNOO

1 minute ago, VerCenn said:

Can you log  them via phone or another ISP?

If so, reset your router/call the ISP and ask them to assign you a new IP (in case of static IP service)

not on phone, not from work, doesnt matter where or on what i try and log in from

Just now, NotStormie said:

its the something went wrong on our end bug message, which is still affecting myself and alot of my friends too.

End user error messages have little to none correlation with the actual issues, that's why good companies use bug codes or error codes, easier to troubleshoot.

Your problem may look the same as GinOO's but they're fundamentally different, he has an IP lockup, while you seem to have a full blown account ban/lock

I know this doesn't help you and I hope you get an answer soon, Even more so now that you actually got a -8 gmt server :C

So, I was just playing on classic sitting there waiting for the stupid NPC Toma to show up when i disconnected on my accounts. Thought it was strange and upon attempting to log back in had: 

Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked. 
Please contact support at appeal@ncsoft.com

showing up and cant log in anymore. What the $&#* is going on...  

Hello everyone,

This is what i got after paying for no more waiting in queue and have a little boost for my char:

https://imgur.com/a/ZThj7sZ 

This is what I wrote them back:

Dear Staff,

I`m looking forward for your answer and for the inconveninces you have caused to one of your customers. How is its possible that after spending $30,00 so I can have fun with your entertaining services to receive such kind of message? Please check the following:

You caused me troubles, yesterday with login and to not wait in the queue and get some little more advantage, I buyed the Chronicle Pack, for what, so few hours later receive such message on my character? You disconnected me while doing quest "Sweetest_Venom", which is one of the quest i can do for adena...
I`m looking forward for your apologies and compensation for one of your customers who is paying for your checks.

Best regards,

This is what they replied ...

NCSOFT Appeals Team <appeal@ncsoft.com>
8 oct. la 00:57
##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Thanks for contacting us! Your request x Account suspended after paying your services?) has been received, and is being reviewed by our Support team.

We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you. Can't wait? Visit our Knowledge Base!

To add information to your request, simply reply to this email. If you no longer need assistance, just reply with "I no longer need help" in the body of your email.

And me replying to an automatic reply ¬¬

Hello  NCSOFT,

Why is this customer service so poor in prvoding assistance in regards to my query, why no one is answering and not solving my problem?
What do i have to do in order to get some assistance here?
I`m waiting for an answer in 24 hours maximum.

Best regards,

Like I have said in my quote, I don`t care what kind of issues you have as a company, but you are causing disconfort to people and you must fix this issues you have. I dont find it normal to pay so i can have fun and being throwed this way, just cause "suspicious activity" your machines are receiving. I was doing Sweetest Venom quest for adena and got disconnected just like that!

Best regards,

Would also like to get money refunded. Reason: It supposed to be x1 server 1.5 patch. On this kinda server we have adena lowered by 75% WHICH YOU DIDNT SAID  and playing properly is impossible. Or u call resting every 2 mobs a game?

Been well over 24hrs and still no email response back as to why I randomly got disconnected. Borderline theft with all the issues I am reading people are having along with no communication from NC. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if a lawsuit comes about from this. It's a shame how far NC has fallen over the years.   

@Hime We need to know NCsoft NA position about random block account. My Cp started with 9 members all with starter pack bought by card and vip 4 using pin bought by hype.games, 2 got block for no reason and already 5 days withouth response. We played on Lineage 2 classic skelth for almost 3 years and we never saw so much neglect pf the NCsoft NA. We don't know who will get ban or how log it will take, its better don't start sell product that NCsoft can't manager because we are losing money and our life time.

When we stop playing on Skelth and came here was to get some fun, but we are just taking problem. I can't even log in my main account to open a ticket.

We just want to know if NCsoft will ban more player for no reason or respond in a 24h or we need to leave. This is not the way to treat customers who purchase to the server.

On 03.10.2018 at 3:08 AM, Hime said:

Hello,

If your account or accounts were closed and your Launch Pack purchases were refunded, please contact our Customer Support team at support[at]ncsoft.com. You will need to verify that you are the own of the accounts(s).

Please be clear and concise in your email about your account being closed and your Launch Pack refunded. If you had multiple accounts closed, do include the email for those accounts in one email. We will be prioritizing these tickets, but do not bump your ticket/email as that will only prolong the process. Rest assured if you are still interested in purchasing a pack after your issue is resolved, you will still have the opportunity to do so.

Thank you for your patience!

Why there is no Dislike react in forum? ¬¬

My account was lucked for 5 days, yesterday when i got unlocked i could NOT apply my CHronicle Pack code because there was non.
Transaction history  showing Chronicle Pack 30$, but i didn't get any coded or it was applied to my l2 account. 

ps this is only happened with 1 account where i used Credit Card instead of paypall, 

Don't waste time emailing without sending the following in the email:

• List all possible emails that you would have used on the NC Account.
• Billing information: If activated using a credit/debit card, please provide the last 4 digits of the credit card used ONLY. If activated using PayPal®, please provide the Transaction ID or the Invoice ID associated with the original activation purchase. If you have an Order ID number from a previous purchase on your NC Account, please provide that as well. 
• Provide location (City and Country) at the time of account creation.
• What date of birth did you use when you created the account?

It took 4 days for a reply from support for them to tell me they need my email address & above details. I'm not sure why they don't have this setup as an auto-responder for when you email 'appeals@ncsoft.com' since it would drastically reduce work for their customer service. Anyway - if you want to save yourself a bunch of hassle, you should send the above in your email.

4 hours ago, Hauxen said:

Don't waste time emailing without sending the following in the email:

• List all possible emails that you would have used on the NC Account.
• Billing information: If activated using a credit/debit card, please provide the last 4 digits of the credit card used ONLY. If activated using PayPal®, please provide the Transaction ID or the Invoice ID associated with the original activation purchase. If you have an Order ID number from a previous purchase on your NC Account, please provide that as well. 
• Provide location (City and Country) at the time of account creation.
• What date of birth did you use when you created the account?

It took 4 days for a reply from support for them to tell me they need my email address & above details. I'm not sure why they don't have this setup as an auto-responder for when you email 'appeals@ncsoft.com' since it would drastically reduce work for their customer service. Anyway - if you want to save yourself a bunch of hassle, you should send the above in your email.

Yeah and they will sent you after 30 h + the following:

Hello dear NCSOFT, 

There are more than 30 hours passed since I have sent you the documents requested and you should have finished verifying my account details so far.

I'm not trying to get a refund here, I just want to use the services that I paid for and you are taking away this privilege from me.

This was the last time I wrote to you and keep in mind that if the account are not unblocked by the end of the day, I wish you to delete all the data saved in your databases with my name or related to anything that involves me. 

I don't care about $30,00, that's a bottle of cheap wine, but just remember that you will lose a customer who wanted to have fun with the services provided by your company and this is not fun anymore. I had enough patience with everything happening so far.

Thank you for the time lost. 

Best regards, 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GM Bea (Lineage 2)

Oct 11, 09:30 PDT

Hello,

Account Name:  x and y
Offense: Usage of Third Party Programs
Penalty: Account closure

We have reviewed and found the above action as well as the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

Regards,

GM Bea
NCSOFT Support Team

According to their Terms and Conditions, we all accepted that they can close/block, do whatever they want and not justify any of their actions, wich I agreed when I created the account, yeah because I trusted coming back on OFFICIAL server and instead enjoying the game I got blocked after paying for VIP 3 for "Offense: Usage of Third Party Programs". I dont care about those $30,00, but I will never lose my time with such thieves, yeah just like that, they are forcing players to buy VIP so they can login in game and after that they block you for so called "Offense: Usage of Third Party Programs".

Not gonna pay again just so I`ll get blocked again and not gonna waste my free time trying to login into game, this is robbery.

3 days left still didnt get serial code for activate which i bought for classic lunch-pack or whatever..! plus  bought 2 days ago 3200 coin more but can not log in game for to use!!! seems they took money and gone!!!! 4 times get a ticket for get a support or answer or solution maybe( which you guys looks never gonna find solutions) but no answer from all of them!!! saying no more queue problem but now more harder.. waiting 2 hours on the queue then client going to close etc or get disconnect !!! WHAT DID YOU FIXED?? I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK OR SERIOUSLY IM GOING TO SULH YOU GUYS!! you guys fockk the game!! if you dont know how to manage L2 server then shut the fockk off your useless servers.. 

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived