Europeans must be grateful (including me)

existenz

North Americans where never had a chance to play a classic version because Innova blocked them from Skelth. Even then they came to skelth with vpn and became part of our game and community. Now they have opened a classic project but they didn't blocked us. instead they have given us a server with good European timezone to play again, to have a chance not to do the Skelth mistakes. their payment model or other things are different than skelth but (giran) is "our" second chance. they never had that so i feel grateful and i just accept their choices about the game (maybe not all of them like drop items from mobs or from red character :P)

35 minutes ago, SasyPisos said:

2k population lol 

Europe is not ...Brazil. 

Is very early in Europe right now. Not to say when you made that post. Plus is Thursday , people work. 

Look up after 4 PM GMT+1. I bet we will have ques just like US server had last night.

7 minutes ago, SasyPisos said:

I'm live in NY city so if I start play morning what time it will be in Europe 

It's 8:42 am right now in the GMT+1 timezone, which is the server's timezone. Majority of EU is GMT+1 to GMT+3. It's 9:42 am whereI am right now.

11 minutes ago, SasyPisos said:

The same day ti server at night USA when need go to sleep because morning time you need work server have 5k+

If you seriously think 10 PM is comparable to 4 AM then you are seriously delusional.

25 minutes ago, existenz said:

use battleping. server is free so pay 5 euro for no lag

Came here to recommend this, I tried the trial and the ping is good. You can try it out yourself before buying, the caveat is that it disconnects you every 20 mins. But it's enough for you to check things out. I'm probably gonna get a sub. 

29 minutes ago, xIcarus said:

Came here to recommend this, I tried the trial and the ping is good. You can try it out yourself before buying, the caveat is that it disconnects you every 20 mins. But it's enough for you to check things out. I'm probably gonna get a sub. 

When it disconnects you, you just return to normal ping or it disconnects you entirely from the game?

Archived