FIX DROP RATE OR NO?

Draelis

7 minutes ago, kaincallavis said:

What is wrong with the drop rate? In original classic Linage 2 the mobs had drop rates of completed items at about 1/7200 mobs to drop a completed item... they were astronomically rare to get. Gear in this game is intensely valuable. Mobs that drop a fully complete item usually have between a .05 and a .1% chance of dropping an item. 

Is this not the case in today's classic?

No, look at the adena drops from the prima guide (the original manual from the game back in 2004) compare the adena drops or spoil rates from the ones in current game u'll see we are receiveing a quarter of that in this version of the game. That is what people is complaining about.

You can see the prima guide here:

Prima Guide

Page 232 for the Drops.

Also if you look in https://l2wiki.com/classic/Category:Mobs the same happens with the adena drops...

Drop/Spoil rates in this "version" are setup at about 0.25% i guess

14 minutes ago, kaincallavis said:

What is wrong with the drop rate? In original classic Linage 2 the mobs had drop rates of completed items at about 1/7200 mobs to drop a completed item... they were astronomically rare to get. Gear in this game is intensely valuable. Mobs that drop a fully complete item usually have between a .05 and a .1% chance of dropping an item. 

Is this not the case in today's classic?

Nobody is asking for full drops, just regular drops so u can buy/craft stuff

7 minutes ago, Leemado said:

No, look at the adena drops from the prima guide (the original manual from the game back in 2004) compare the adena drops or spoil rates from the ones in current game u'll see we are receiveing a quarter of that in this version of the game. That is what people is complaining about.

You can see the prima guide here:

Prima Guide

Page 232 for the Drops.

Also if you look in https://l2wiki.com/classic/Category:Mobs the same happens with the adena drops...

Drop/Spoil rates in this "version" are setup at about 0.25% i guess

why ppl reffering to the game that was in 2004? classic is separate chronicle with different quests, drop, stats. its moded seven signs client with half features disabled, nobody ever said it gonna be like c1-c4

but i agree some of rates are f*cked up. mobs outside of dion giving 100 exp, adena drop 30 when u spend 5-6 hits for mob with shots

2 minutes ago, Hitaigo said:

why ppl reffering to the game that was in 2004? classic is separate chronicle with different quests, drop, stats. its moded seven signs client with half features disabled, nobody ever said it gonna be like c1-c4

Nobody ever said we were going to get  0.7x exp and 0.25x Adena from correct classic rates aswell.

1 minute ago, JamesSunderland said:

Nobody ever said we were going to get  0.7x exp and 0.25x Adena from correct classic rates aswell.

about adena part yes, but we all knew its gonna be 0.7x exp tho, since they announced that its gonna be like "saviors".

2 minutes ago, Hitaigo said:

Cause people is using argument that original lineage was hard so this should be hard as well, im simply comparing how hard it was comparing thi this, nobody is saying it is the same. I also linked to the l2 classic wiki which rates are more similar to those of the original lineage than to this version.

By the time I did 21 level I am with 24k adena on me and I cant even afford my spellbooks in gludio grocery to learn my skills....concetration spell book 13k ,recharge spellbook 26k ect ect... I dont think it should be like that books should cost like 800 adena judging by the adena drops....

I bought the founders pack and 800 nccoin worth of shots got to level 22 and had about 15k adena. I won’t be playing this version of the game anymore unless rates are fixed . You literally cannot progress of the adena stays the same.

many of the people in my clan are in the same position.

id rather play skelth.

the people who say leave will eventually be saying the same thing just give it time

Well, there is no need for that. It was always been like that, the majority of player base did not use forums, it is just a small part, not even half.

Players will stick around, play some more, try some more, grind some more and when they hit the more than visible wall straight from the beginning and see that there is no chance to even progress any further they will just quit. Surely then you will see what a lot of people now are talking about and complaining here at forums.

Archived