FIX DROP RATE OR NO?

Draelis

31 minutes ago, Draelis said:

Can you say is you are going to fix it?

Im wating an answer to continue playing or leave the game.

13 minutes ago, Saffi said:

I agree it would be nice to know.

11 minutes ago, elu said:

waiting for this to decide if we're going to keep playing or stop, would be nice to know

9 minutes ago, Stanley said:

same

9 minutes ago, spoobg said:

same

6 minutes ago, Infamous said:

Right? The drops are even worse than on live, which is hysterical because live drop rates are the greatest scam ever lol.

3 minutes ago, JamesSunderland said:

Yes Please! We need this answer ASAP! This is a huge problem and is crippling the server as time goes by....

The lead GM on yesterday's stream said that the drop rates are intended and they don't plan on fixing it. You can check it here on VOD on youtube:

1 minute ago, flo said:

The lead GM on yesterday's stream said that the drop rates are intended and they don't plan on fixing it. You can check it here on VOD on youtube:

At least say at what min/sec he said it.

I don't buy this. Anyway , if he indeed said it, then .. that's very , very sad!

1 minute ago, flo said:

Any idea in which minutes? BTW if thats true, they DEFINITELY should have said it before the opening back in the promotions

1 minute ago, JamesSunderland said:

Any idea in which minutes? BTW if thats true, they DEFINITELY should have said it before the opening back in the promotions

I was watching live so I don't know.

11 minutes ago, Lewt said:

I believe that Juji stated on yesterday's stream that he was checking with the devs on current rates.

Please, exact time of the stream.

DIL, an official Innova rep has clarified that NCwest received f2p rates of the Seven SIgns version (which are apparently different from 1.0 rates that everyone is referring to as 0.25x):
NSncNgH.png

Further context:
https://discord.gg/sywjUM
#general

53 minutes ago, Draelis said:

Same shut ) 
I farmed adena with my buffer up to lvl 20, 20k adena, bought books, and now Im 2k adena left. Farming in AC in party, getting 2/5/10 adena per mob. Sounds like fun to me lol ;DDDD 
this is pathetic.

@Juji I know u hate us already for @tagging u everywhere but, cmon, server just started and this is imposible to play just ) And this is most important time. Since it is new server, new ppl came and u failed. they'll leave, u fix things after they leave.... but hey they already left :D no new comers :) 

32 minutes ago, flo said:

At 18:04 , Juji clearly stated that they are looking into it with the devs . Thats all

So basicaly you lie and put up the video to prove that , good job mate .

Anyway rates are broken , just say you are not going to change it and we are off in thousands and queue will be fixed also.

1 hour ago, Draelis said:

Same goes for my CP. Its unplayable like that. We will leave if not resolved by the next maintenance. Because accept or deny, this is some custom crap; not original Classic.

25 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Please, exact time of the stream.

DIL, an official Innova rep has clarified that NCwest received f2p rates of the Seven SIgns version (which are apparently different from 1.0 rates that everyone is referring to as 0.25x):
NSncNgH.png

Further context:
https://discord.gg/sywjUM
#general

so wait let me get this straight

instead of starting from 1.0 ncwest thought to start from the CURRENT asian one that is probably like 3-4 updates ahead and instead of that they slapped the rates of a more advanced server into a new one?

i mean why?  why do they even thought this is a good idea? who actually said "yeah lets do this its cool" 

did they all went ?

hdparm --user-master u --security-erase llformat /dev/sda/braincells

15 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

so wait let me get this straight

instead of starting from 1.0 ncwest thought to start from the CURRENT asian one that is probably like 3-4 updates ahead and instead of that they slapped the rates of a more advanced server into a new one?

i mean why?  why do they even thought this is a good idea? who actually said "yeah lets do this its cool" 

did they all went ?

hdparm --user-master u --security-erase llformat /dev/sda/braincells

i wouldnt take innova's rep words so serious, skelth is dying now, look at l2wiki and now this, they just trying to get players back so desperately that they will tell you anything that you wanna hear.

innova and ncwest are separate companies so i doubt any of them knows what deals one or another makes, especially a low rank rep in discord

3 minutes ago, Hitaigo said:

i wouldnt take innova's rep words so serious, skelth is dying now, look at l2wiki and now this, they just trying to get players back so desperately that they will tell you anything that you wanna hear.

innova and ncwest are separate companies so i doubt any of them knows what deals one or another makes, especially a low rank rep in discord

well its not like ncwest hasnt done it in the past since hellbound...

What is wrong with the drop rate? In original classic Linage 2 the mobs had drop rates of completed items at about 1/7200 mobs to drop a completed item... they were astronomically rare to get. Gear in this game is intensely valuable. Mobs that drop a fully complete item usually have between a .05 and a .1% chance of dropping an item. 

Is this not the case in today's classic?

Archived