And nothing but silence continues as customers deal with ongoing issues by themselves

Elcholo1

6 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

Glad you are enjoying our old times classic ultra-mega-giga-hardcore server. now please head to the l2store ^^

Hi Friend, I head to store and bought coin now it doesn't say "the Client will be closed" it says "Account Locked due to Suspicious activity"?  Is this cause they don't believe anyone would give monies to them?

4 minutes ago, L2Empire said:

I wonder how many people fell for the "we can only keep 5890 people online because our graphing calculator that is hosting the server only has about 200 mb of ram". In all reality a modern laptop that cost 800$ can keep online more people than wherever they are hosting the servers. The truth is the queue system was designed to bottleneck non paying players in attempt to give the game an exclusivity feel to VIP members hence forcing you to pay if you want to play.

Nice conspiracy theory but anyone with real L2 knowledge knows that's not even close to true.

Even private servers with great hardware have a hard time with 7k online.

Oh and are we playing on a private server? I thought this was official? Best excuse ever, private servers have trouble so us as a global company that created the game should have trouble also. GTFO with that nonsense. Maybe if you said 30k I could half way believe you. But anyway your "L2 Knowledge" shows.

2 minutes ago, L2Empire said:

Oh and are we playing on a private server? I thought this was official? Best excuse ever, private servers have trouble so us as a global company that created the game should have trouble also. GTFO with that nonsense.

I keep readying your /rants all over this forum.

You are bad. Whats the difference between a private server with awesome hardware and NcSoft with .. awesome hardware? 

Listen, in terms of performance, there is nothing more to do. That's it. That's the limit. 6k to have a stable server. 7k , but you'll get lots of dc'ed, even if you are NcSoft or a private server. This is a 2004 game writen on an even older Engine. 

Learn before you post.

Archived