unhappy or disappointed with L2 CLASSIC ? Here's the solution!

30 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

And you wanna tell me there are more drops on Classic and it's easier to afford shots here? 9_9

Unfortunately... atm not xD

Right now both versions suck a bit.
But I hope that the classic one gets stabilized a bit.
I like grinding with friends in an area and having fun on nice drops here and there.

But in LIVE they suddenly removed all Adena drops and full drops hot totally rate too... so I didn't play anymore^^

2 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

2000$ per month? LOL ur totally crazy.

I didnt even pay part of 2000$ (incl. when the game was P2P) and I feel competitive most of the time.

Maybe you are just bad.

You are not helping your case here. Just sayin. . .

2 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

You and You were obviously to bad to play there :P

Just to not be misunderstood: YES the P2W is awful and it's been way to much of that under Neutron/Conguero. BUT it's not half as bad as you guys make it sound. 30k to play on live servers, I had to lol  a lot.

And also consider: CLASSIC will be hit by the same P2W than Live, in a not distant future. So this argument will maybe be valid for 6 months before it expires :)

are you in between lvl 105 and 110 on main, with pvp and pve gear, lvl 4-6 jewels? if no then you can lol at yourself.

3 minutes ago, beleaua said:

are you in between lvl 105 and 110 on main, with pvp and pve gear, lvl 4-6 jewels? if no then you can lol at yourself.

Yes, and I play less than 2 hours/evening.

L2 is a hard game.

I don't say it is easy to reach 105, and it is even harder to get good gear, unless you take the shortcut (L2Store).

But it is not impossible, it's just hard and it never was meant to be easy. From what I read here, Classic is many times harder/slower compared to Live Servers, so I predict you will be unhappy here again soon as the gap of gear/level starts to set in, which will happen rather soon.

If you don't mind to spend in L2 Store on LIVE Servers you can have everything easy and fast. Level and gear. And of course there is nowhere like 2.000$ a month or 30.000$ in total needed to play and enjoy the game in PVE and PVP. A small fraction of this will bring you almost anywhere.

Of course also true:
If you wanna be TOP of the TOP in such an old game, you will have to invest a LOT. A lot time, and a lot money. Some ppl like to spend insane amounts, but that's maybe one or two dozen on both servers combined. Noone forces you to compete with those few "whales" and for sure not every enemy you will face will have a Dragon Weap and 6x Lv6 Jewels, in reality only very few have that kind of gear, and at least on NAIA these items are distributed quite equally among both rival clans, so it's nothing to worry about and evens out.

4 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Yes, and I play less than 2 hours/evening.

L2 is a hard game.

I don't say it is easy to reach 105, and it is even harder to get good gear, unless you take the shortcut (L2Store).

But it is not impossible, it's just hard and it never was meant to be easy. From what I read here, Classic is many times harder/slower compared to Live Servers, so I predict you will be unhappy here again soon as the gap of gear/level starts to set in, which will happen rather soon.

If you don't mind to spend in L2 Store on LIVE Servers you can have everything easy and fast. Level and gear. And of course there is nowhere like 2.000$ a month or 30.000$ in total needed to play and enjoy the game in PVE and PVP. A small fraction of this will bring you almost anywhere.

Of course also true:
If you wanna be TOP of the TOP in such an old game, you will have to invest a LOT. A lot time, and a lot money. Some ppl like to spend insane amounts, but that's maybe one or two dozen on both servers combined. Noone forces you to compete with those few "whales" and for sure not every enemy you will face will have a Dragon Weap and 6x Lv6 Jewels, in reality only very few have that kind of gear, and at least on NAIA these items are distributed quite equally among both rival clans, so it's nothing to worry about and evens out.

achieving level 105 is not hard this patch. yet it requires gear. when you reach level 100 with your free gear you realize you have no adena for the gear you need not only to survive 100+ content but also to do real damage. the cost is in many billions and you gathered dust so far. only a decent weapon alone is like 15 billions, not counting lots of other things. i know how it is. instances give almost nothing, just appearance modifiers. drops are gone. adena drop is meaningless for your needs. players don't generate adena just recirculate the old one until one day it will dry up.

look up the live servers forum. plenty of older threads are stating the cost of l2. it's very expensive. new players complain they can't even afford shots. looks familiar, maybe this classic? others advice to invest about 1k usd for starters.

the thing is, 30k doesn't even get you to the top you're talking about. you need quite a lot more.

but this is a topic for the live servers forum. the game is in very bad shape and lots of players already quit live in time... reason for seeing only 2 servers and most of the time light. it's just that bad.

Archived