Scammer?

iStanx

@Hime @Juji I want know your attitude.

I want to introduce myself. I'm Stanx, Lineage 2 player since 2004. When I heard that new Classic Official  server from NCsoft stands up I was so fvcking excited. Gather my whole community to make group. Many refused invite to play togather, they told already that gonna be big fail. I were  Optimist and defend Ncsoft to my community. So in 2 weeks before start I gathered 20 people to play togather we all bought gold packs, In 3rd October we gather all at 4:30 PM to await new server but didnt happend, some people went sleep, some stayed and still wait server. Server Started 2:20 GMT+2 We started play with 8 people. I was one of first who had 1st profession, when we started farm AC there was totally free spot, no people. Start was very nice, all went well till 05.10 when part of us got banned. I thought okay - maybe we got banned cause of account sharing (we logged us when some1 needed break or just being in real life) we thought that we got unban fast after sent ticket to support, so we started makes our 2nd party for totaly PVE destros with wl (We started as archer for pvp/sieges) again everyone donated for gold packs, SS, all was okay till yesterday, when we reached 35lvls. Again the same issue, Banned. Today after 5 days ticket. (10.5.18 october sent ticked - 10.10.18 answer) I got an  automatically response "Account Name: xxxxxxxxxx"  
Offense: Use of Third Party Programs
Penalty: Account Closure"

And now the most important thing. I can talk for myself. Never used any type of bot, if I would I've never donated here 300 dollars and after 1st ban never donated again. (first char I donated ~100dollars 2nd ~200dollars). Now the question because while playing I've seen many many bots and know some of my friends using bot since start server and they're okay. What does mean Use of Third Party Programs? Maybe your super anticheat program recognise some programms as bot or something like that. After all I want ur proof that I use any kind of bot or illegal programms (Cause I'm sure I didn't use anything) or Refund all money I spent

7 minutes ago, iStanx said:

Now the question because while playing I've seen many many bots and know some of my friends using bot since start server and they're okay.

Well , I believe you did party with them, right?

This , "My friends are botting but i'm not" , is .. kinky! :)

I say you also bot. But that's just me. Maybe I'm wrong, but .. NcSoft too? :)

Just now, Kabala said:

Well , I believe you did party with them, right?

This , "My friends are botting but i'm not" , is .. kinky! :)

I say you also bot. But that's just me. Maybe I'm wrong, but .. NcSoft too? :)

I know like 200 people playin on this server, should I've being in party with them all? I know many users of bot, adena sellers it doesnt mean that I do the same 

• Amraith changed the title to Scammer?
Just now, iStanx said:

I know like 200 people playin on this server, should I've being in party with them all? I know many users of bot, adena sellers it doesnt mean that I do the same 

I was talking about your .. friends. Unless every one of 200 you know are your friends, including bots and adena sellers !

Listen. If you bot, get over it. Make a new char, and play fair. Alt tab between boxes, make macro's , but .. botting is bad!

1 minute ago, Kabala said:

I was talking about your .. friends. Unless every one of 200 you know are your friends, including bots and adena sellers !

Listen. If you bot, get over it. Make a new char, and play fair. Alt tab between boxes, make macro's , but .. botting is bad!

Listen If I used the bot I would never purchase as much twice

22 minutes ago, iStanx said:

Listen If I used the bot I would never purchase as much twice

Actually you would and you`ll bot again.That's how it was and it still is.The idiots that use bots don't just stop there, they are the major p2w scums too...

Archived