I need a response

i bought 2 chronicle packs for me and for my wife.

we want to play in talking island, but she had to create in aden, now none can log in talking island, so what? play in aden and free transfer for us to talking island? refund? we paid and we cant log in, that sounds like scam to me.

@Hime

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, HenryrCanna said:

@Hime i bought 2 launch pack me and my wife, she is just trying to play lineage cuz of me, we cant log into talking island where my pack is, and she tried to transfer her pack from aden to talking island with no response from your team. Can you help us or we request a refund for this scam?

We're experiencing a high volume right now so ticket responses are taking longer than usual--between 24 to 30 hours. In regards to difficulties logging into Talking Island and Giran, we are awaiting a new fix to address the queue kick.

50 minutes ago, Lazioa said:

@Hime Besides the fact that working on an issue like this is like dev 101,you already lost a lot of players that if you had increased server capacity people would be interested to purchase you even more money..

Agree, they should increase server capacity, 5800 is a joke, and 3acc per pc is worse with a 5800 cap.

22 hours ago, Hime said:

We're experiencing a high volume right now so ticket responses are taking longer than usual--between 24 to 30 hours. In regards to difficulties logging into Talking Island and Giran, we are awaiting a new fix to address the queue kick.

24-30 hours ? are you taking the bleep ??? made ticket 50h+ already no reply … that been said want to mention x2 launch pack (30 bucks each) 5.000 NCcoin for ss/scrolls xp  getting wasted because of your  incompetence … when u pay exp runes 30 days u expecting benefit from it 30 days …. not to be unable to play until NCwest scammers and thieves decide to answer you . we paid for a stupid service or bonus we should be shown more customer service and stop being ignored as u guys do now . shame on NCwest team 

Archived