EXP gain lowered since 10/09/2018 ?

Mitocanu

Hello people,

So two days ago, on the 9th before the minor update on the 10th, I got 800ish exp per kill as a lvl 18.
Yesterday I kept getting 140-200 exp per mob killed, I moved from Kesha Bears/Spiders to Kesha Imps .. I am currently 19.

What happened? I played 2 hours almost and got less than 10%.. its silly. 

Lower XP for high adena drop or higher XP for no adana drop, your choice.

I do hunting at eastern abandon coal mine when do Q for my dwarf, i realize at lv 18 they give me ~ 80 exp or so, but i also realize they drop from 50 to 101 a per kill, normal 70 - 80 a. So i guess that.

P/s: lot of bot there (i guess cause i try to comunicate but they dont response, they change target when i run to a mob, and they do it nearly 2 days when i was doing Q there, kill all mob insight)

6 hours ago, Mitocanu said:

Hello people,

So two days ago, on the 9th before the minor update on the 10th, I got 800ish exp per kill as a lvl 18.
Yesterday I kept getting 140-200 exp per mob killed, I moved from Kesha Bears/Spiders to Kesha Imps .. I am currently 19.

What happened? I played 2 hours almost and got less than 10%.. its silly. 

Lowered on live servers too. On mobs. Looks like another ninja patch to enforce VIP/rune sales ¬¬

16 minutes ago, NiceDwarf said:

Lowered on live servers too. On mobs. Looks like another ninja patch to enforce VIP/rune sales ¬¬

I prefer lower rates so NCSoft can sell XP runes for those who want to be faster.

It's more annoying if you can lvl fast but have no money/equipment...

I have atm over 40 xp runes.... what shall I do with those?
I need a weapon -.-

I don't see the problem to officially announce real rates of server (adena, exp, drop) even they are lower than should be. I just don't like that they keep all of this in top secret, and trick us that everthing is x1. It is simple not fair.

Archived