List of R grade weapon Special Abilities?

Renaii

Yeah it would be nice to have an English list. I wanna add sa on my mentor requiem dual dagger after my apo and elysian dd's are gone. But cannot find info for what sa can i add and what ingredients i need for it despite doing a thorough research. So, can anybody tell me what can i add and what do i need to do so?

9 hours ago, Nuky said:

lol you want to create a topic on forum so much, you make the same one in 2 different categories? -_-

Yidao :D atleast give him a more understandable info...This isnt new update info, there is no need for the korean wiki :S

Here you can get a better understanding of it.

https://l2wiki.com/Special_Abilities

From the wording in his topic title and the fact that he asks for an English list even after you linked him said English list you can tell that Renaii is a new player who can neither afford the Soul Crystal(s) nor the Gemstone fee. Providing him with anything more than what I have bookmarked on my computer anyway would be a waste of time. In a few days the man will be gone :P

@ Renaii:
For certain reasons that have to do with NCWest's business model and the Neutron Theory of Acceptable Inflation (do a Google search) it is technically not possible for new players to play Lineage 2. Just do yourself a favor and uninstall the game.

For everybody:
This is also the reason why Naia and Freya will not be merged. When you go to the Fairy Settlement you will see that at peak times all Cocoons are cracked by bots as soon as they spawn. The adena production is running at full capacity, and all this adena winds up, via L2Store money laundering, as dollars in NCsoft's coffers. If two servers were merged, this would cut in half the amount of adena that can be generated and severely reduce NCsoft's revenue xD

I play this shit nearly eight years. Lol @ "new player". It's just that the special ability system has completely changed and there is zero information regarding this anywhere. I still don't know which attributes can i add to which weapon category. But I'm not going to ask again since you all are clearly burned out, butthurt nolifer bleeps. Cheers

With the SA system update, you can put ANY SA on ANY Weapon(C-S80 1 normal SA, R+ 2 normal SA)... you can put Kain's Crystal(Fighter full SA) on Retributer or Mermoden's Crystal(Mage full SA) on Bow... Panthenon's Crystal(50/50 Split Mage SA... counts as 1) Leona's Crystal(50/50 Split Fighter SA... counts as 1) Lionel's Crystal(50/50 Split Mage+Fighter... counts as 1) when you take the Weapon+Soul Crystal to Blacksmith in any Town He'll charge you a fee in Gemstones(same Grade as your Weapon)

If you look at the Site again it might start to make sense now. https://l2wiki.com/Special_Abilities

PS. you should enchant to +4 for Weapon Bonus(Dual Dager: Increases P. Critical Damage increases P. Atk. when enchanted to +4 ) before adding SA or element... or you'll need to use safety Enchants(Giant's at +2/Blessed at +3^/or save Cards... gets Expensive)

Edited by SAXnVl0LlNS

1 hour ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

With the SA system update, you can put ANY SA on ANY Weapon(C-S80 1 normal SA, R+ 2 normal SA)... you can put Kain's Crystal(Fighter full SA) on Retributer or Mermoden's Crystal(Mage full SA) on Bow... Panthenon's Crystal(50/50 Split Mage SA... counts as 1) Leona's Crystal(50/50 Split Fighter SA... counts as 1) Lionel's Crystal(50/50 Split Mage+Fighter... counts as 1) when you take the Weapon+Soul Crystal to Blacksmith in any Town He'll charge you a fee in Gemstones(same Grade as your Weapon)

If you look at the Site again it might start to make sense now. https://l2wiki.com/Special_Abilities

PS. you should enchant to +4 for Weapon Bonus(Dual Dager: Increases P. Critical Damage increases P. Atk. when enchanted to +4 ) before adding SA or element... or you'll need to use safety Enchants(Giant's at +2/Blessed at +3^/or save Cards... gets Expensive)

As I see, even the worst, cheapest lvl 1 SA costs nearly 50kk with the soul crystal and gemstones. It just doesn't worth it, unless you can make a party and farm raids for the crystals. Or spoild the gemstones, which sure isn't viable way.

I'd enchant my weapon to +4 but I'm a bit scared of breaking it tbh. And knowing my luck, I will break it going to 4. Thanks for your response btw, I sorta figured out this thing eventually..

• 4 years later...
On 1/13/2018 at 6:07 PM, Yidao said:

Here you go:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/집혼#hd103227

Juji once put up a downloadable .pdf file with the precise percentages per Soul Crystal stage on the old forum; with a bit of googling and searching you might be able to find it :)

@Juji or somebody else please do you still have this file? 

Now that the 2wiki is gone, it is really difficult to know so many things.

Anyone have a list of all special abilities?