Must be nice

Arela

I keep seeing people with weapons worth over 400k all the way up to 1.2 mil.

Meanwhile, I'm over here level 33, and after spending adena on spiritshots and necessities, I've got a whopping 136,000 adena. I'd love to know what special magic luck potion you all took to be able to get these weapons.

48 minutes ago, Areola said:

Meanwhile, I'm over here level 33, and after spending adena on spiritshots and necessities, I've got a whopping 136,000 adena. I'd love to know what special magic luck potion you all took to be able to get these weapons.

Buying and reselling?

16 hours ago, Areola said:

OK, I am gonna tell you exactly how I made enough to buy a mid D mage weap at lv28.  

First off, I have 2x VIP 4 accounts and I have purchased sps from the shop; call me p2w or w/e you like but, it is what it is.  

I leveled up 7 (yes SEVEN) toons to 20 prior to the adena patch.  Always same type; DE mages.  Except for the last one, I did them in pairs.  I would do the quest chain up to lv18 and then repeat the spider quest until 19.5.  Class change would put me at lv20~ and with the Clan Coins reward each toon would net me about 45k.  I would take me less than 3 hours to do a pair.  When I hit 320k I decided to focus on my two main toons (Nuker/Recharger).  I bought a Mage Staff (turned out to be unnecessary) and then searched MANY places until I found a place were BOTH toons could 2 shot mobs with Wind Strike.  That place was SoDA.  Plenty of open rooms and I was able to go deeper as I leveled (still two shotting with wind strike on both chars).  Here is the key (and what made this so successful).  I put both toons on walk and sat one while the other was hunting.  Then when one was empty I sat it and hunted with the other.  I was able to go a FULL buff round non-stop before they both ran out of MP.  Sit for five minutes; repeat!  I exp'd both of them from 20-25 before the patch and made roughly 50k total.  

And then....the patch.  From 25-28 I have made 50k Adena/hr (one mob is still green @27 in SoDA).  AND, drops have been crazy; 200+ Varnish, 200+ Suede, 200+ A.Skin.  I dropped a Cestus, Bone Shield, 2x Tunic of Magic, and 1x Stockings of Magic.  I have cleared over 500k since patch.  I was able to sell my Mage Staff for 240k and I just bought a Mystic Staff from the Giran Weap shop.     

So there you have it!  Maybe you shouldn't have rushed to 33 and out leveled your gear, IDK......

13 hours ago, Rodah said:

OK, I am gonna tell you exactly how I made enough to buy a mid D mage weap at lv28.  

First off, I have 2x VIP 4 accounts and I have purchased sps from the shop; call me p2w or w/e you like but, it is what it is.  

I leveled up 7 (yes SEVEN) toons to 20 prior to the adena patch.  Always same type; DE mages.  Except for the last one, I did them in pairs.  I would do the quest chain up to lv18 and then repeat the spider quest until 19.5.  Class change would put me at lv20~ and with the Clan Coins reward each toon would net me about 45k.  I would take me less than 3 hours to do a pair.  When I hit 320k I decided to focus on my two main toons (Nuker/Recharger).  I bought a Mage Staff (turned out to be unnecessary) and then searched MANY places until I found a place were BOTH toons could 2 shot mobs with Wind Strike.  That place was SoDA.  Plenty of open rooms and I was able to go deeper as I leveled (still two shotting with wind strike on both chars).  Here is the key (and what made this so successful).  I put both toons on walk and sat one while the other was hunting.  Then when one was empty I sat it and hunted with the other.  I was able to go a FULL buff round non-stop before they both ran out of MP.  Sit for five minutes; repeat!  I exp'd both of them from 20-25 before the patch and made roughly 50k total.  

And then....the patch.  From 25-28 I have made 50k Adena/hr (one mob is still green @27 in SoDA).  AND, drops have been crazy; 200+ Varnish, 200+ Suede, 200+ A.Skin.  I dropped a Cestus, Bone Shield, 2x Tunic of Magic, and 1x Stockings of Magic.  I have cleared over 500k since patch.  I was able to sell my Mage Staff for 240k and I just bought a Mystic Staff from the Giran Weap shop.     

So there you have it!  Maybe you shouldn't have rushed to 33 and out leveled your gear, IDK......

Okay I seriously 110% believe my character is bugged. I have not gotten ANY full drops. Like ANY. And as far as mats go maybe an animal skin or animal bone fragment here or there. And CERTAINTY not over 50k an hour. I'm lucky to get over 15k with an hour of farming, getting about 110 adena per mob. This is AFTER the patch. So what gives? I am VIP4.

On 12/10/2018 at 6:14 AM, Areola said:

LMAO I haven't used shots since Lv18, stop crying

Archived