1 BOX ONLY ALLOW PLS and kick afkers

Kaire

Personally due to queue problems the fishing should be disabled until is fixed.

A IG deep policy for third part softwares would also be hreat to reduce a lot logged in accounts you can find loads in TI, Mithril Mines, on the hills around Dion, Neutral Zone and thats only the few areas I have passed by.

Also a report function to the adena sellers that sit as shop mode in towns with a faster responce from NC would be great, some enforced policy is needed and players can help, we just need to feel it wotks not how many that skip reports just by they think Nc dont do anything against those. I personally report anything I can. At least I have done my part.

I think worst problem was Nc didnt expected servers at start becoming so crowded, chances to have some server migrations would be help that too, also the event with the big mobs dont help the server population and almost everyone specially after the hard times obtaining items and money are doing the best to grab some income from it.

Personally I didnt expected the server start to be easy, rates were low but having quests that boost you for a lot of levels also dont really help, we skip the grind for those levels and the adena drop from those even being few would always help your progress.

2 hours ago, Kaire said:

NCSOFT we need change to allow only 1box and kick afkers 5-10 min afk = kick.   Now  ral population is around 2-3k.    and 3k boxes or more ....afkers at chest and fishing + bots.  

No. This is L2, not some other game. This is how you play l2, with boxes. You want no boxes? Find an few thousand people per server to play and invest into the game, then maybe. Otherwise boxes are needed. 

37 minutes ago, SinnS said:

No. This is L2, not some other game. This is how you play l2, with boxes. You want no boxes? Find an few thousand people per server to play and invest into the game, then maybe. Otherwise boxes are needed. 

Boxes in classic required monthly subscription.

Boxes are not "how you play L2" that's completely false. You are supposed to party with other people. dd's needs buffs, buffers needs dd's. Etc.

5 minutes ago, ViciousL2 said:

Boxes in classic required monthly subscription.

Boxes are not "how you play L2" that's completely false. You are supposed to party with other people. dd's needs buffs, buffers needs dd's. Etc.

Yeah man, if this was 2005 I would agree with you. But its not, and there are not enough people playing prophets and EEs as mains. So play with us or dont, but its like a waterfall of tears around here. Its a damn video game. 

21 minutes ago, SinnS said:

Yeah man, if this was 2005 I would agree with you. But its not, and there are not enough people playing prophets and EEs as mains. So play with us or dont, but its like a waterfall of tears around here. Its a damn video game. 

It's a damn video game that you can't access to, even if you pay! Because you have to log in to be able to activate VIP. I think it's fair to cry because of that.

Just now, ViciousL2 said:

It's a damn video game that you can't access to, even if you pay! Because you have to log in to be able to activate VIP. I think it's fair to cry because of that.

There needs to be a VIP activation outside of the game. I do agree with you on that, people who contribute need their access as a priority. 

In no way shape or form is it okay for a company to advertise 3 boxes max, allow people to purchase 3 packs as well as possible ncoins on each account, then a week later say just kidding go bleep urselves only 1 box now. You may not like tri voxing but it is what it is and those who tri box have probbaly funded them more than yourself(not that money means everything but they are a company after all) Not to mention sharing accounts seems to get you insta banned so its not like people can share accounts.  I tri box and it can get pretty obnoxious tanking your exp rates and sometimes feels like a bit of a headache, but i also log off when im not playing.

Archived