Are you Locked for 'Suspicious Activity' - PLEASE READ

Hauxen

Don't waste time emailing without sending the following in the email:

• List all possible emails that you would have used on the NC Account.
• Billing information: If activated using a credit/debit card, please provide the last 4 digits of the credit card used ONLY. If activated using PayPal®, please provide the Transaction ID or the Invoice ID associated with the original activation purchase. If you have an Order ID number from a previous purchase on your NC Account, please provide that as well. 
• Provide location (City and Country) at the time of account creation.
• What date of birth did you use when you created the account?

It took 4 days for a reply from support for them to tell me they need my email address & above details. I'm not sure why they don't have this setup as an auto-responder for when you email 'appeals@ncsoft.com' since it would drastically reduce work for their customer service. Anyway - if you want to save yourself a bunch of hassle, you should send the above in your email.

On 12/10/2018 at 5:24 PM, Hauxen said:

• Billing information: If activated using a credit/debit card, please provide the last 4 digits of the credit card used ONLY. If activated using PayPal®, please provide the Transaction ID or the Invoice ID associated with the original activation purchase. If you have an Order ID number from a previous purchase on your NC Account, please provide that as well. 

It took 4 days for a reply from support for them to tell me they need my email address & above details. I'm not sure why they don't have this setup as an auto-responder for when you email 'appeals@ncsoft.com' since it would drastically reduce work for their customer service. Anyway - if you want to save yourself a bunch of hassle, you should send the above in your email.

good to know, ill inform my mate who has that problem to see if he knows that

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2018 at 4:24 PM, Hauxen said:

Should be fine to know if you recovered the account! 

13 hours ago, Dvzx said:

This happens to me and it took them 13 hours to unlock my account. Also I was unable to create new accounts and log-in in the forums.

Thanks to GM Fluffy.

Oh, lucky man. It's 24 hours for me and still waiting

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings elroy,

Please make sure you check your spam folder for any replies. Messages asking for more details may have been filtered as spam by your mail service.

Thanks phoenix, but I have not received anything, only the automatic mail with the request number . I send a reply with the information indicated in the 1st post, I hope to have more luck , ty

My account was unlocked in 7 days =) 

Support were written they was not ably to reply to my messages so they created a new issue in the internal system... So if you see there is no reply in 2 days, ping them. Probably they just thinks you ignore additional questions =)

Anyone can share what they did to unlock their account so I can send them details on how to unlock my account? Legit player here and got my buffer account locked from their incompetent banning script. They insist on saying I ran a third party software while I'm totally sure I didn't. Casually played since Oct having no characters over level 40 and only like 4-5mil in items and adena... I don't get them... 

well... i just got a account banned for using 3rd party software. But i didn't use any... i don't even know any 3rd party software or how to use it. This is ridiculous, while you see bot trains roaming around and have to put up with chat spam bots, your account get banned for boting without any bot use. Everyone playing here is risking wasting they time on a char that can be banned for no reason.

What do you mean by all possible emails? All in-game accounts / logins used @ NC Launcher ?

I'm asking for more precise details what is exactly needed from my side since 4 days and I'm getting following replies all the time:

The information that you are providing still doesn't match with our records. Unfortunately, we can only verify the account using the questions that we provided.

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Op1ate said:

What do you mean by all possible emails? All in-game accounts / logins used @ NC Launcher ?

I'm asking for more precise details what is exactly needed from my side since 4 days and I'm getting following replies all the time:

The information that you are providing still doesn't match with our records. Unfortunately, we can only verify the account using the questions that we provided.

Greetings!

In order for our Customer Support to identify you as the owner of an account, they need you to provide them with the email associated with the said account. Without further insight into your particular case, I would say that is the information requested: to list all possible emails you may have used for login purposes so that they can verify the ownership of the account.

Dear @Aurinya,

Thank you for your reply.

Do you mean all emails / accounts logged by this particular person (IP address/location etc.) OR only emails related to the specifc, locked account?

Could you please take a look at case nr 23223406  &  23227236  ??? Please contact me directly if possible, our whole team is highly demotivated and we don't understand the reason behid the lock-down...

Kind regards,

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, huntereksz1990 said:

Hello ban activity . Nick    K0cia     server " Giran " classic .  0 bot, 0 illegal actions. PLZ HELP

Greetings!

If you would like to appeal your ban, please send an email using the mail associated with your account to appeal@ncsoft.com

Thank you!

Archived