THX NCwest for the queue system.

RivaL-

Well, thanks !

I wait since 3pm GMT+1 to log onto the Giran server, and i'm still in the queue, and i'm on nightshift this week..

How does casual players like me are supposed to do to log in faster to enjoy 2-3hrs playing without spending money to get VIP ?

It's so sad ..

im still trying to log in, 166 players in the queue, i already made a post, guess is 4 hours trying to log in today

this is ridicolous, only will make hackers find a way to avoid it, or bad things start to happen to the server, they should fix it before people gets angry and before programmers gets angry too.

9 minutes ago, RivaL- said:

Well, thanks !

I wait since 3pm GMT+1 to log onto the Giran server, and i'm still in the queue, and i'm on nightshift this week..

How does casual players like me are supposed to do to log in faster to enjoy 2-3hrs playing without spending money to get VIP ?

It's so sad ..

i a fair way to catch people put " free to play " but if you want play you should pay, because is what happening

this is like when you buy something with " small letters " i cant believe they are doing something like this to young people between 8 to 16 years old, they are kids, they dont deserve this kind of " adult scam "

35 minutes ago, PastTimeParadie said:

Play Aden, or Gludio... its the only solution, and more casual players friendly

I'm on Aden for the simple reason I won't get paid for a while and its impossible to get on TI. My main problem with Aden is call it racist or whatever you want, but most of the playerbase seems to be Portuguese or spanish, languages which I know next to none of.

News Flash!

Aden and Gludio are Free to Play Servers also...

All those hours you stubborn folk wait on queues for TI and Giran could be spent leveling on the newer servers, and you would have out leveled whatever toons(if you even have any characters on the those servers) you are trying to log on to on TI or Giran...

Archived