RMT Playground

Sinkest

This server is an RMTs wet dream. With the way things are 40+ they're going to be making more money than they ever have before. Add that with the fact that if they get banned(unlikely) they can just make another free account. That isn't even a problem for them considering they will make the exact same amount of adena at lower levels anyways so it's not like they're losing any progress. I understand people want it hard but the original lineage 2 was hard when it had its normal drops and had RMT issues bad enough anyways. This is just going to increase it to insane levels. Quit being blind. This is a problem and it needs fixed. I've never seen a game where at higher levels the mobs you kill are dropping the same amount of money as a newbie zone monster. It makes absolutely no sense.

6 hours ago, Sinkest said:

Quit being blind. This is a problem and it needs fixed. I've never seen a game where at higher levels the mobs you kill are dropping the same amount of money as a newbie zone monster. It makes absolutely no sense.

It makes perfect sense if you are a company trying to milk as much as possible your customers instead of getting more money by giving your customers what they really want.

Logic...

1 minute ago, mixa said:

This problem cannot be fixed.

This....100x, this problem was prevalent in all previous chronicles, this problem is prevalent in 99.9% of the MMO's out there. Sorry, it just is. Even when they were charging $15 per month, per account, adena sellers were there.  

13 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

This....100x, this problem was prevalent in all previous chronicles, this problem is prevalent in 99.9% of the MMO's out there. Sorry, it just is. Even when they were charging $15 per month, per account, adena sellers were there.  

Yes but you're missing the point with this. Now they're in the best position they've ever been. The way the rates on this server are makes their service so much more desirable and it's so much easier for them to continuously make it. When people hit 40 and realize they now cannot afford to play at all because the mobs that take them so much more to kill drop the same amount of adena as level 10 mobs will either do one of two things. Quit or buy adena. At this rate in 6 months classic will be 10 different CP's that stuck it out grinding nonstop every day and RMT bots everywhere. 

1 minute ago, Sinkest said:

Yes but you're missing the point with this. Now they're in the best position they've ever been. The way the rates on this server are makes their service so much more desirable and it's so much easier for them to continuously make it. When people hit 40 and realize they now cannot afford to play at all because the mobs that take them so much more to kill drop the same amount of adena as level 10 mobs will either do one of two things. Quit or buy adena. At this rate in 6 months classic will be 10 different CP's that stuck it out grinding nonstop every day and RMT bots everywhere. 

I agree with you, they're going to make a killing off of those that are too lazy to grind out their money. NCsoft needs to hire more GMs that tend to only this game. 

1 minute ago, Arinulis said:

I agree with you, they're going to make a killing off of those that are too lazy to grind out their money. NCsoft needs to hire more GMs that tend to only this game. 

Too lazy? They nerfed the adena and drop rates like crazy compared to actual L2 classic. There is no reason not to have the normal 1x rates other than trying to help RMT and cash shop sales. The original game you had to work hard to get things and it was a lot of effort but this is just insane. 

3 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

Too lazy? They nerfed the adena and drop rates like crazy compared to actual L2 classic. There is no reason not to have the normal 1x rates other than trying to help RMT and cash shop sales. The original game you had to work hard to get things and it was a lot of effort but this is just insane. 

Only the lazy and rich will buy adena, while I agree it's hard work and a lot of bs with how low the adena rate is, it's not impossible to grind it out. 

12 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

Only the lazy and rich will buy adena, while I agree it's hard work and a lot of bs with how low the adena rate is, it's not impossible to grind it out. 

For the average player that isn't possible. I've seen many people arguing the point that a ton of people that used to play the game 10 years ago have now grown up and have a lot more real life responsibilities. They don't have the time to sit down and play 8-12 hours a day. It's not even about being lazy. It's about the rates being so screwed that most won't be able to progress after 40 at all. I can ignore the fact that it takes FAR more exp to level up than it did on the original server at those levels but the adena drop rate just isn't acceptable. All it does is promotes botting and RMT.

Archived