How am i supposed to protect my self?

danaiss

Hello,

does anyone else had same problem with GMs?

3 weeks ago, i made a trade with my main char. It was a normal trade where twice pressed ok button. In that trade i got for example an R99 hvy set.

I moved that set to my iss coz he needed it. Now, weeks after that trade a GM removed the Set and adena coz i should have scammed anyone?

Iam asking myself, how should that work, when the account of my iss just do trades with myself?

If the guy scammed things and trade it with me later...how the f. should i know that this items are scammed?

If u remove the items i got....so please make sure that i get my things that i trade away back....

In the Ticket GMs just answer with standard phrases. They dont give any explanation what happens and when.

So dear GMs, tell us how should we make trades in future? Everything we trade can be scammed before and we cant know it. Will u keep removing items from victims?

Regards 

danaiss

• 2 weeks later...

Let me begin with I am not a scammer, would never scam and detest them. I have kicked more then one scammer out of my clan over the 13 years playing. In saying that I need to say this. The person, (the one being scammed) has to be about their wits when trading/selling their items (throw in loaning). As a wise person once said if you are going to lend something to a player keep in your head you probably will never see it again. Your only recourse is to maybe be on a Discord/TeamSpeak (which wont insure you get it back) if you are going to do this. 

IMHO GMs have no right to take back scammed items. If they are going to do that then they might as well ban players who grief PVE players whom just want to grind and hang out.

Please give this man back the gear. 

Gm will never take any item that was scam in case of sell for real $ GM will ban both char. the trade one and the scam one if have some prof about scam never was a returning sistem for item's in case of scam. this sistem can exist on illegal server's but on official well i don't think that is such a sistem of returning item back or take item's after trade with other the only sistem that i know for scam items on official is if you try to sell or buy for real $ items you can get ban you and the seller or seller and you 

On 21/10/2018 at 8:13 AM, danaiss said:

Hello,

does anyone else had same problem with GMs?

3 weeks ago, i made a trade with my main char. It was a normal trade where twice pressed ok button. In that trade i got for example an R99 hvy set.

I moved that set to my iss coz he needed it. Now, weeks after that trade a GM removed the Set and adena coz i should have scammed anyone?

Iam asking myself, how should that work, when the account of my iss just do trades with myself?

If the guy scammed things and trade it with me later...how the f. should i know that this items are scammed?

If u remove the items i got....so please make sure that i get my things that i trade away back....

Submit a ticket to support team, explaining the situation and keep pushing.

A similar situation happened with me and my healer on the first months I've played. I saw shouts in Aden of a player selling a +4 TW robe. I traded him, paid the adena he asked, got the set, everything ok. Traded the set to my healer. A few days after, the healer account was "blocked". I couldn't login game, couldn't even login website to submit a ticket. Had to do it from another account.

Apparently it happened the same that happened to you (I assume). The char I bought / traded the items probably got them through "ilegal" sources (scam, RMT, idk). But I had no way to know that... so I told them that they could have the set back, but I wanted the adena I paid for it and my account back to play with. Eventually they "investigated" the situation, unblocked the account, and just left everything as it it. Saying that basically they couldn't disclose what happened. So... I never figured out.

Since the NCWest team doesn't do much about scammers (and even the RMT shops that are glued close to the gatekeepers of every town), unless players publicly "advertise" that X or Y guy is a scammer (so I can avoid them for future parties, trades, etc), people have no way of knowing :/

Best of luck with the support team. Don't give up ^_^

In this case "https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/7390-my-items-were-scammed/" all the response from player's experience is that "GM WILL NOT DO ANY THING" . And i think that how should be. Lineage it is not real life community, it is a virtual environment that has TOS. But for sure NCSoft staff must decide and act that everyone is equal to them. Your case is the prof that some are "players of a lower GOD". 

From the moment that GM don't intervene with the players that agreement must fulfill in any occasion. Your's to.

Archived