My items were scammed

Miraclel

27 minutes ago, Miraclel said:

can nc support team review and reply faster? im waiting like 17 hours to get a response to a single ticket. and this dude is already selling my stuff on auction house...

Scams are player's fault and support will do nothing about it.

22 minutes ago, mixa said:

Scams are player's fault and support will do nothing about it.

then in what case do they help with item restoration?  they must do somthing in order to make community better and erase people with such behaviours. yes it is my fault that i cannot trust a "friend" with whom ive played for months, lent him a gear and now poof, he selling my weap on auction house and god knows where are my other items, in this case -1 player for nc i even pay tho. so yea they should help out with things like this

unless you got hacked and the hacker managed to request a reset of your pin code which facts you are able to proof there's nothing NC Staff can or will do for you here

anything else is really only due to your own fault be that trading away your gear for w/e reason or giving other ppl access to your account etc. that's all on you and nobody else

You had to learn the hard way, trading items to someone, who simply did not trade them back! Do not do that in future..

GM's probably will offer you a 30 day paulina's apocalypse pack, nothing else to do about your case  :( 

Archived