MS vs Freya and Chronos

AiZeN

I missed the first half of siege, but for the last hour it was just Nova on Giran field holding you guys back in the castle. You didn't wipe us off the field, but at the same time we couldn't get into the castle. MAX turned up for 1 unplanned attack in like the last 15 minutes then vanished.... There was no wrecking done on either side.

11 hours ago, AiZeN said:

MS owned Nova and Max at the same time discuss? 

As Ferine pointed out, it was a good fight. You couldn't kick us off the field, we couldn't get you out of your casting room.  I would like to add a small question though.  If this is a victory, then why when you came to our castle for months and the same thing happened, it was still a victory for you?  Seems to me that the rules of "winning" always play in your favor.

MS Logic: If we didn't lose, I guess we won right? 

That being said, I had a blast lol.... I wish seige stats worked in dim because I'm sure there was an MS massacre at hand, but no stats to prove it. Gratz on your castle tho, more fun to come i'm sure!

Are you as sure that MS got massacred as you are that we're cheating? :D

PS: you're right we didn't kick you out of giran field we drag you out :D Videos incoming soon I rather have the videos speak for itself it was indeed fun though getting zerged by 2 "Top" Clans is always the best experience. Oh we did get some help from 2 pts from DH in 1 fight so shout out to them as well 

2 hours ago, Nuky said:

Just say it as it is, Nova were cowards and didn't dare enter the castle alone the last 15 mins and waited for llllllll pt to come to the rescue for the push then both lll and nova got destroyed afterwards. :)

In my ~1h of being at the siege we were on Giran field for most of it. You guys kept waiting till your Truffle/Rown had skills then pushed out a couple of times, some from behind, and we wiped you or pushed you back in to the castle. We rushed in to the castle a couple of times and got wiped.

what is the point for a clan that has half the numbers to rush and chase a 120+ force till giran or gorgon nonstop for two hours ? ms wiped the battlefield ~2-3 times while nova + max didnt even manage to wipe ms a single time

anyway was a rly nice fight and this is what makes us play this game for so many years :)

13 minutes ago, Feedlee said:

what is the point for a clan that has half the numbers to rush and chase a 120+ force till giran or gorgon nonstop for two hours ? ms wiped the battlefield ~2-3 times while nova + max didnt even manage to wipe ms a single time

anyway was a rly nice fight and this is what makes us play this game for so many years :)

Half the numbers, 120+? You're crazy! I think you actually outnumbered Nova on that siege, by quite a lot. 

Was funny... the " THE MOST STRONG CLANS IN ALL L2 HISTORY" been owned by an how they use to say: A randon  group lol . And plus  my cp killed that no life   group autoclaimed "CP Gods" ,,,,Friend from freya are welcome on MS! Marcelus, Diveviotm , Evojoker etc... Let Freya die like that  stupid clan called MAX died at siege...

7 minutes ago, Aligor said:

Was funny... the " THE MOST STRONG CLANS IN ALL L2 HISTORY" been owned by an how they use to say: A randon  group lol . And plus  my cp killed that no life   group autoclaimed "CP Gods" ,,,,Friend from freya are welcome on MS! Marcelus, Diveviotm , Evojoker etc... Let Freya die like that  stupid clan called MAX died at siege...

Tell me where did you kill their CP in siege alone, without the help of another CP from your clan?
Check this please, your stronger cp "killing"

2 hours ago, Feedlee said:

so nova + max + netflix + propve etc had less than 60 ppl?

cause ms had lil less than 60 on that siege i think

I don't know how many max had as I didn't see any whilst I was on, but I'm pretty certain you outnumbered everyone else all together. Anyway, I've been back in game and in Nova for like 5 minutes, I'm not here to slag MS off who I hardly know outside of a few people, you guys just keep making waaaay exaggerated statements.

3 minutes ago, Aligor said:

Useless  video.... 16 min while Siege was 120 min of PVP... Do wana me make an "petralha"  video edition only showing   we  killing? Its easy!  Go back to your cave !

So show you killing them with your cp, do not just talk, show where YOU and YOUR cp just killed them.

1 minute ago, Nuky said:

you said we outnumber everyone all together, that includes max and everyone on that field lol. 

Show me. I said I don't know about MAX, but you outnumbered everyone else together. I.E. All others apart from MAX

9 hours ago, Pope said:

As Ferine pointed out, it was a good fight. You couldn't kick us off the field, we couldn't get you out of your casting room.  I would like to add a small question though.  If this is a victory, then why when you came to our castle for months and the same thing happened, it was still a victory for you?  Seems to me that the rules of "winning" always play in your favor.

MS Logic: If we didn't lose, I guess we won right? 

That being said, I had a blast lol.... I wish seige stats worked in dim because I'm sure there was an MS massacre at hand, but no stats to prove it. Gratz on your castle tho, more fun to come i'm sure!

Only a mongoloid like blackpope could come up with this kind of brain dead post lmao. :D:D:D MS slaughter he says LOL.

14 hours ago, Victorino said:

Tell me where did you kill their CP in siege alone, without the help of another CP from your clan?
Check this please, your stronger cp "killing"

you are this party hiding inside the castle ???

that when xspawn party came they killed u in 20 sec on this balcony while 1-2 of you manage to escape using bsoe?

yes yes its that part when you cut the video and change location

Archived