Wait time for NC Coins?

Rickypwnz

2 minutes ago, Glock said:

I got mine in about a minute :D If u got comfirmation email about ur purchase check, L2 store in game, coins should be there

Oh okey! That's weird, I added NC coins on two accounts but I didn't recieve an email on neither of my accounts.. 

1 minute ago, Rickypwnz said:

Oh okey! That's weird, I added NC coins on two accounts but I didn't recieve an email on neither of my accounts.. 

How did you pay? i payd with ideal, its always super fast for all kinds of payments, maybe your method takes some time :)

Just now, Glock said:

How did you pay? i payd with ideal, its always super fast for all kinds of payments, maybe your method takes some time :)

I used my CC. You're probably right, maybe they have to confirm something before they can accept payments through CC

Buy them off Amazon if you are in the USA, the code will show up in less than 5 minutes on Amazon(Amazon account).

I bought a code directly from NCSoft the first one took over eight hours, the second about three hours, it's the 21st century you would think it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to complete a digital transaction... 

2 minutes ago, Rickypwnz said:

I used my CC. You're probably right, maybe they have to confirm something before they can accept payments through CC

Well you should get your coins imediatelly with CC, idk why it takes so mutch time, for example on rocket league my friend buys keys with CC and its instantly on account

3 minutes ago, Karnz said:

Buy them off Amazon if you are in the USA, the code will show up in less than 5 minutes on Amazon(Amazon account).

I bought a code directly from NCSoft the first one took over eight hours, the second about three hours, it's the 21st century you would think it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to complete a digital transaction... 

I'm from EU so don't think that's possible. THanks for the tip though!

1 minute ago, Glock said:

Well you should get your coins imediatelly with CC, idk why it takes so mutch time, for example on rocket league my friend buys keys with CC and its instantly on account

Yeah. I thought that too. All other games with microtransactions I've played gave me the coins instant on my account.. I find it kinda weird that I didn't recieve an confirmation email or anything on my account that shows that I actually paid for the coins.. 

Probably gonna have to wait now till tomorrow, and submit a ticket if u dont get the coins, gl on the ticked maybe you'll get a response in 5 days.....

Dont u have Ideal payment option? i find it the fasted and best one

• 2 months later...

Hello all, i have problem. Yesterday around 15:00 i ordered big amount of coins by credit card. But till now i didnt gent coins or info to my email about transfering.Money from my card was took ,but still im just waiting it.Do is time to write to support ticket or still wait ?

• Hime locked this topic

Archived