Enable offline stores now!

iDannasa

1 hour ago, iDannasa said:

Enable offline stores, and do not count as players agreed, you have the solutions in the forum, for everything, talk to Korea and urgently, what do you dedicate?

You do realize even offline stores connect to the database and cause traffic on the server. Simply having offline stores won’t do away with the problem of server max capacity. It’s really just a convenience for the user to not have useless boxes.

Has this ever been a feature on official servers to reduce server traffic? Please correct me if I am wrong.

13 minutes ago, drizz said:

You do realize even offline stores connect to the database and cause traffic on the server. Simply having offline stores won’t do away with the problem of server max capacity. It’s really just a convenience for the user to not have useless boxes.

Has this ever been a feature on official servers to reduce server traffic? Please correct me if I am wrong.

This.

Also nobody cares to implement illegal servers features, that may cause instability and even more problems.

Offline stores would require a fair amount of programming that the devs are unlikely to do. Much easier to introduce the auction house, which is already written. All they would need to do is get rid of the commissions to keep it from being an adena sink. 

Archived