Langk Lizardmen Dwellings Infested with bots

Maxhell

34 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

the real adena sellers are the 55+ aoe russian parties .  if u think 20 lvl bot at langk lizardman is selling adena i got nothing to say ,

50 bots, doing non stop grinding at low level, can match with 55+ 1 AOE Russian party, right ?

And, the main reason for his post was "bots", not necessary , Adena sellers.

6 hours ago, Maxhell said:

Nothing much to say on top of the title, Langk Lizardmen Dwellings is infested with female elven wizards and their recharge ponies feeding the third party sellers war machine.
@Juji

This is nothing new, Elf Summoners farming everywhere starting from lvl ~20 all starting areas is just something that comes naturally with F2P classic.

6 hours ago, zzzzzzzz said:

the real adena sellers are the 55+ aoe russian parties .  if u think 20 lvl bot at langk lizardman is selling adena i got nothing to say ,

So when you have 100 accounts doing the same thing...

1 hour ago, Devoid said:

This is nothing new, Elf Summoners farming everywhere starting from lvl ~20 all starting areas is just something that comes naturally with F2P classic.

I came from Elder Scrolls Online. B2P  game and is nothing different from lineage in this regard. Bots will be there as long the developers dont care about them because increase your game visible population.

I guess with the majority of the repliers theme, they are already numbed enough to not care properly. So i guess you guys could band up open a company launch your on game and live happily ever after with your server infested with bots.

"The house is on fire but my favorite TV show is on" Am i right? ;)

Archived