spawn rate on start towns

aussielisa

7 hours ago, Karnz said:

News Flash!

You can complete the Sweetest Venom quest without ever killing a spider in the DE starting zone.

True, but when they remove the free teleports for chars under level 40, you will NOT be able to do so while still getting a profit.

Still cant understand why people make alts and farm that quest even now.You can farm way better in many other zones, like Dion Hills,OB,Ant nest,Fellmere grounds.I only do spider quest x2 everyday for the daily mission to get one exp scroll lol

1 minute ago, Luk3 said:

Hm, didn't know that. Pincer are not listed in mobs to hunt in quest log. Ty!

My bad, I meant Prowler. Pincer does spawn in Elf zone; but I still meant Prowler and the Elf (Neutral Zone, to be precise) and Gludin/Gludio still applies.

12 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

dudes... forget that NOOB quest... so many ways to make WAY MORE adena... leave spiders for the bots LOL... that quest is too lame... doing it 50 times everyday since server started its just sad... I know this is grind game but you are doing the worst grind ever...

Well, this the one I know. Just farmed out my equips with that, playin' 2-3 hours/day. Since resp time was increased, looking for other places that worth. Places for mages/DD are easy to fing. The trick is find a way that knights can make adena fairly.

11 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

dudes... forget that NOOB quest... so many ways to make WAY MORE adena... leave spiders for the bots LOL... that quest is too lame... doing it 50 times everyday since server started its just sad... I know this is grind game but you are doing the worst grind ever...

Indeed, it hasn't been worth farming that quest since they increased adena in the 2nd week, unless doing the DE weapon/armor/soulshot quests and already in the area.

It takes about 10-15 minutes to get 3.2k adena off level 20-25 mobs, no sense having to deal with the RMT parties at the Spider Nest unless you have to.

23 hours ago, rangomal said:

Still cant understand why people make alts and farm that quest even now.You can farm way better in many other zones, like Dion Hills,OB,Ant nest,Fellmere grounds.I only do spider quest x2 everyday for the daily mission to get one exp scroll lol

You can do that with killing just 2 spiders in TI, the ones from the quest for killing a spider for 30a back from NPC.

I think it was a 15 level repeatable quest. You get the quest, kill 1 spider, return it. Get it again, kill 1 spider and return it. So x2 quests in a few seconds...

Archived