Raid Bosses

DarkMuzo

Hi, plz Admins take a look to the raid bosses, they are imposible to defeat.

Im palus knight and one hit im done.. one hit.. boss lvl 21 i was (was) lvl 22.. we were 8 in pt 3 clerics but what for if im done with one hit.

Fix it plz. I fell down to lvl 21.. its realy hard to lvl up. I spend money in buffs lvl 2, so i lose them too...

3 minutes ago, DarkMuzo said:

This "game" i was playing since i was 16 years old.. im 31 now.. to many servers inlcuding official one. Meaby i played more than u..

It does not matter how much you played on illegal servers. If you are complaining that it is hard to level up at 21, this game is not for you.

21 minutes ago, vourogiorgis said:

i think that you dont need 100 chars to take a 21lvl boss, 1-2 party with d grade items i think must be able to take it, even in classic.

Technically yes, if they have +10+ D grade+SA+Aug, level 3 or higher dragon pendants+10 and rb jewels.

On 10/31/2018 at 6:38 PM, vourogiorgis said:

i think that you dont need 100 chars to take a 21lvl boss, 1-2 party with d grade items i think must be able to take it, even in classic.

you can have 2 parties but they need to be well equipped and well buffed ( minimally ) but it would take hours...

not an l2j server when 3 people with 30 buffs and mana pots can kill RB's easily lol

Archived