L2 Store

S3r1n1ty

I have a question is the l2store will be updated after one month already played with the same items. I am 42 lvl now and is really hard to farm with c weapon and really expensive are ssc and really low drop of the adena . It’s will be good to put some ssc bssc only for the vip lvl 4 and as well that will help to you guys with more payment. And  really the l2 store need to be updated. Classic server 

2 hours ago, S3r1n1ty said:

I have a question is the l2store will be updated after one month already played with the same items. I am 42 lvl now and is really hard to farm with c weapon and really expensive are ssc and really low drop of the adena . It’s will be good to put some ssc bssc only for the vip lvl 4 and as well that will help to you guys with more payment. And  really the l2 store need to be updated. Classic server 

This official started already with way too many items in l2store. It should be just lineage game not extra stats/shots/bullshiets/VIPs etc, it should be like 15e/month per account and have fun. If you don't have adena for ssc/bssc don't use ssc/bssc until you make a drop or farm more adena, this is classic, with this L2STORE this is ridiculous not classic. 

I don't see a reason for hostility? VIP players don't overtake the amount of players who are crafting and selling soulshots, and not every single VIP player is buying SS from the shop either as most are probably only getting it for non que to T.I/Giran.

Dwarves are still selling DSS and CSS but in some cases like on the Aden server there isn't much of a market for CSS and some people have C grade weapons and would rather not have to wait on the economy to mature and playerbase of crafters to catch up to be able to craft them.

So tell me how someone pulling out their wallet for soulshots is harming any of you in any way or making any claim that the "server is too hard"?

edit: I am a player whos been super lucky with fulldrops and have doing well enough adena wise...also still wanting to sell flamberge on Aden, good for crystals imo~

2 hours ago, Azure said:

I agree with the OP tbh, would like to see CSS added to the store as well since more and more players are hitting C grade.

i mean hes obviously buying adena to be able to afford C at lvl 40 so i guess u right... better feed the server then the bleeping adena sellers! :D

wait..if you dont play here please dont try to ruin experience for other players by trolling as they might actually do what u ask....and incse you are actual player then just go and buy your SSC from bots as you did with your weapon....jfjmgfjgfjhfhjf cmon its a last journey for us lineagers,make it last for some time,dont ruin it after a few months.i dont believe any project will have this comunity if this fails anymore,be carefull with our childhood friend "l2"

Archived