Oriana's Clothing

TazBag

Hello,

now if you switch class, when oriana's Clothing is up, you lost all.

Event before, i remember, you lost appearance, but maintaining the buff for have chance to win reward (and i think is normal, or you can't switch for 1h).

Miss this fix?

Another event not thought out very well at all.(for all that play).. As a couple have stated,, not every one who plays this game is lvl 90+ it would of made total sense to make it 85+ or was the math algorithm to much to handle to give out rewards....  All I can say is wow... glad you don't charge to play this any more, I would of quit long time ago... Patron sense 2005.. Events in the earlier days where for all not just high end players/ 

6 hours ago, RedStealth said:

Another event not thought out very well at all.(for all that play).. As a couple have stated,, not every one who plays this game is lvl 90+ it would of made total sense to make it 85+ or was the math algorithm to much to handle to give out rewards....  All I can say is wow... glad you don't charge to play this any more, I would of quit long time ago... Patron sense 2005.. Events in the earlier days where for all not just high end players/ 

We have enough boxes logged in already, thx.

But if you're serious it shows you got no idea how easy it is to reach 99 now.

13 hours ago, RedStealth said:

duno why u complain when u can lvl from 1 to 90 for 1 week i dont know what is wrong here

Archived