NCSoft got bigballs

leoniums7

well, the staff is like afk all the time, they dont read a shit, i think they dont play his own game.

i hope ppl STOP buying coins at least 1 or 2 weeks and lets see if they do something with the current rates 40+

but yea, NCSOFT, u got bigballs, but u gonna fail, like activision blizzard and other companys.

7 minutes ago, leoniums7 said:

well, the staff is like afk all the time, they dont read a shit, i think they dont play his own game.

i hope ppl STOP buying coins at least 1 or 2 weeks and lets see if they do something with the current rates 40+

but yea, NCSOFT, u got bigballs, but u gonna fail, like activision blizzard and other companys.

They are actually working.

On their new project ''How to improve L2 Classic Store'' :)

18 minutes ago, leoniums7 said:

never gonna happen

6 minutes ago, Ferimeth said:

Did you laugh when you wrote LOL ?

Answering the question, yeah they will because mobile gaming is the fastest market to get that sweat micro money.

ok dowg, what you say. thats why they open a classic, right? because the others games are doing pretty well.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived