Event???

Original

Hi to all and gm 

Pls let me understand what's the point of this event you put this week don't you c you kick all to classic or to some where els I play sins 2005 and this thing in the server o haven't c it before activity is so low plp start QQ 

IF you planing close the live servers tell us from 6 servers I remember only 1 remain naia and chronos is 1 when 2k plp play only 

And you put this event Now for what send more plp away? 

So what im saying is plss make my stay and play the game I loved before so many years make the plp my old frends come back make us stay ....

Thnx 

2 hours ago, Original said:

Hi to all and gm 

Pls let me understand what's the point of this event you put this week don't you c you kick all to classic or to some where els I play sins 2005 and this thing in the server o haven't c it before activity is so low plp start QQ 

IF you planing close the live servers tell us from 6 servers I remember only 1 remain naia and chronos is 1 when 2k plp play only 

And you put this event Now for what send more plp away? 

So what im saying is plss make my stay and play the game I loved before so many years make the plp my old frends come back make us stay ....

Thnx 

What's wrong with the event? I like it.

The fact that the Live version is going the dinosaurs way is well known fact, nothing to do drama about.

Totally agreeing with Mixa here. The event is F2P and everyone who are 90+ can participate, which is a win win for every player in the Live servers.

Everyone gets a possibility to get some nice free stuff. As like the GM said...May RNGezus be on your side...

Lol they are not putting event to send away ppl. They are putting events for more $. It is like fishing. If you still do not know whats going on you are a total fool.

and who cares about ppl coming back and ppl like yourself who do not contribute to the nc store - no one. 

Archived