system requirements

Fell

What are game's system requirements in the following circumstances:

1) dimensional server siege of an old pattern (2-3 clans involved, about 100 ppl)

2) graphic quality settings (cosmetics) are low, but drawing distance and numbers displayed are maximal, cloaks are not displayed, in-game audio turned off

3) all ppl are fighting and isses are doing buff

4) ptt software (Ventrilo/ts) is running.

I mean, I have an old laptop with an Intel core 7 i think and has around 8 gb ram and it works fine. The optimization of this game is really bad so no matter what PC you have - you will nearly anyway get some FPS drops in Aden for example. 

But I've ran the game on low graphics without a problem on a Laptop with Intel 3, 2gb RAM, but I would say 4gb ram is enough, and the gpx doesn't really matter if you just try to play for the game and not graphics:P 

TL:DR the game requirments are LOW

On 11/18/2018 at 10:04 AM, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

Here are the minimum requirements to play Lineage II.

Enjoy!

i dont think those system requirements have been updated in years and i dont think 56k modem will play l2 very well at all maybe for afk town shop. and only 1 gig of ram lol any modern computer bought in last 7 years has better stats then those 

Yes, it seems no1 cared about the game optimization, since the game engine is rly rly old. Some of the bugs and crashed were getting fixed during the years, but I can tell you that.

Lineage 2 will run okey on any modern gaming PC, even if it is a low budget one.

If you are going to build a PC for L2 and you are in a tight budget, ask the community! I believe there are many Geeks here, who will help you out, IF they know your budget! 

hf

Archived