My experience with lineage 2 classic.

Miho

I played this game years ago right here at the official European server (TEON) time at which it was paid.
Said that, I think Ncsoft disrespectful of the players who are trying to return to the game, the experience with it is horrible, official worse than l2j? edited so that you are required to have vip / rune / scrolls exp.
I think it's very good to support the server by buying vip, I have nothing against it and if the server is good I would buy vip instead. But even those who have vip are complaining and with reason, there seems to be no difference for who owns and who does not have vip, the drop mainly seems not to change anything.
My biggest disappointment for a while was after I reached level 35+ and I noticed that the only viable place to gain experience and adena is a forgotten temple, all other regions like death pass / hardins, plains liz, sea spore, ivory tower, are very bad, adena is horrible and spends more to kill the mobs for less experience.
Forgotten is full, impossible to play due to so many bugs in other regions and ncsoft is not in a hurry to solve this situation and now some players who reach level 35 ~ 40 are not playing for such problems. It may even be a temporary withdrawal waiting for a resolution, but there is no other way but to stop playing.
Maybe some people agree with me, especially who played Lineage2 years ago, it might not, but my goal is to leave my experience here with the game in the current situation. I honestly preferred to play the C3 Chronicle exactly as it was in the past by paying monthly for Ncsoft as before, rather than playing this crap that is pushing us down the throat.
I should stop playing by the hour, but I'm hoping to get all the regions that have problems with exp / adena, if this happens I'll probably play again.
My apologies if someone feels offended, everyone has his or her opnion.

ps. using Google translator.

im ranging pissed and would call their phone lines if they had any until the cops arrest me i got 3 accounts vip4 and as a canadian thats over 40% more but level 40 mobs are so nerfed and screwd up its causing this high demand for bots and sure as hell i bet ncsoft is behind all these (russian bots) the chinese bots in past that controlled the servers made millions a year they were like mafia on l2 until ncsoft put out an asian ip ban including all the friendly regular chinese/korean players who were affected at random suddenly theres a out of control again bots? and they cant in anyway ban/stop these programs? yet illegal servers have controlled this issue with like 1dude part time doing it LoL? and why else would they nerf the crap out of adena/drops and not have it balanced by vip4? ncsoft is dirty and always has been 

2 hours ago, mixa said:

This is a good example of struggling Pay2Win nob, that cannot pay enough to top the rest.

p2w = vip? your a complete and utter nub thats what it looks like as an average supporter actually contributing to the l2 servers while p2w players have already purchased over 1k usd in adena to instantly at lvl 20-40 have all top gear / oe weapons scrub 

1 hour ago, BerzerkerKing said:

p2w = vip? your a complete and utter nub thats what it looks like as an average supporter actually contributing to the l2 servers while p2w players have already purchased over 1k usd in adena to instantly at lvl 20-40 have all top gear / oe weapons scrub 

You don't support anything, just getting advantage.If there were no benefits, then you can say you're supporting them, but oh well.I`m like 2000% sure you also bought shots from the L2store, not for anything else, just to support NCsoft ofc xD

NCWsoft has so much income, that they couldn't care less if you support them or not.Of course they will take your money of your hands any day.

7 hours ago, mixa said:

You don't support anything, just getting advantage.If there were no benefits, then you can say you're supporting them, but oh well.I`m like 2000% sure you also bought shots from the L2store, not for anything else, just to support NCsoft ofc xD

NCWsoft has so much income, that they couldn't care less if you support them or not.Of course they will take your money of your hands any day.

lol's a exp boost is nothing theres no drop boost or anything just minor exp boost who cares? most f2p players are 24/7 no lifes no jobs where as people who pay usually work a decent amount and use exp advantage to even out so cry a river i got a cool hat and even playing field 

9 hours ago, Saffi said:

NO joke there are MUCH better illegal classic servers than this one. I dont know why people play on this none mishmashed classic.

I guess because we were hoping the offical servers would be booming with population and remain stable for years to come... I really hope they do something to bring back players and fast, it already looks like Aden and Gludio server need to make a merge as Aden currently has 2.6k players while Gludio is currently 1700 players online. Together that is still less players then the total population of Talking Island server or Giran server which are both sitting at around ~5.5k at this very moment.

9 hours ago, Saffi said:

NO joke there are MUCH better illegal classic servers than this one. I dont know why people play on this none mishmashed classic.

I think it's because people want to play the "real", the "original" thing and not the "fake". They feel safer with that choice.

Archived