Optimal spending for VIP 4?

pooh

Before supporting the game, I'd like to at least make sure I'm spending the right $ on what is going to be the most optimal route for gaining xp.

Is there a guide on what to buy, and what to keep going each month to maintain VIP 4? I've seen the price is $16.50 beyond the initial $50.00, but I'm not sure what to spend that on?

1 minute ago, BlitzBlade said:

If you're considering buying VIP4 I would wait for their black friday bundles if you'd care to save a little money. xp/sp runes that last x-days up to 30-days are usually what give you the best returns.

Black Fridey Sales are now on, please support the server while we don't and thanks in advance for that:
https://www.lineage2.com/news/black-friday-sales-event-2018

Its a ticky situation, because the only thing worth it its not avaible on the L2 Store, and that would be anything to help you to even your personal economy.

Let me elaborate:

Right now if you XP normally without any XP boots, you will level faster than you gain adena proportionally. That means you will out level your own economy. eg: Imagine yourself hunting mobs lvl 50 with a top D weapon. Or a C weapon but losing money because each kill cost you money, everytime you advance mobs get harder meaning they need more hits but they don't drop more adena so you keep losing money. This is true even if you double or triple box.

Buying an XP/SP Boost would mean an acceleration on that formula, meaning you will out level your economy faster. 

The 50% item drop on the VIP 4, doesn't impact in any significant way since the drop rates are really low for it to be economy wise. (also because even if you get a regular drop there is not enough adena circulating the non vip 3-4 characters to buy the drops you are getting (even in crystals) so you don't really get any good profit)

Also its not very clear what happens with drop rates if you party. Some ppl says it depends on the last hit (FU healers and buffers!), others that the rate its split on the amount if people in the party, i myself asked support and they told me in a very unclear way that "iRegarding your inquiry, VIP Level 4 and Spoil can only affect your character and not the whole party.". 

Anyway, bottom line, if you already built an economy and are only interested in leveling buy an XP rune. If you play A LOT every day buy a 30-day rune, if you play little every day buy several 1 hour runes. 

Best regards.

2 hours ago, pooh said:

Before supporting the game, I'd like to at least make sure I'm spending the right $ on what is going to be the most optimal route for gaining xp.

Is there a guide on what to buy, and what to keep going each month to maintain VIP 4? I've seen the price is $16.50 beyond the initial $50.00, but I'm not sure what to spend that on?

Another "supporter" of the game.If you want to support it, buy cosmetics and buff stuff from the l2Store.But let me guess, you ain't just for the support of the game, now are you? xD 

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Another "supporter" of the game.If you want to support it, buy cosmetics and buff stuff from the l2Store.But let me guess, you ain't just for the support of the game, now are you? xD 

Give him a week, he'll be back on the forums.

Archived