Box Alert

MsbowElite

Ok, I have no problem when allow players to have a box, but the client can easily detect which account is a box, it should mark the player as a box if he open a second account... So I can allow or not boxes on my party. Place this info ahead of character name, and some people will stop to ask if you are or not a box. One solution simple like that will increase our game experience with others players.

1 hour ago, MsbowElite said:

Ok, I have no problem when allow players to have a box, but the client can easily detect which account is a box, it should mark the player as a box if he open a second account... So I can allow or not boxes on my party. Place this info ahead of character name, and some people will stop to ask if you are or not a box. One solution simple like that will increase our game experience with others players.

wut?

How exactly are you gonna tell apart a box from main, in an automated fashion?

2 hours ago, MsbowElite said:

What if someone opens their box in first client and their main in second client?

Archived