BD+PP duo

Daeront

Hello

Are BD capable to solo with a boxed PP? I'm planing to main a BD. I know they shine in a party but, are they capable of level alone with a PP?

Some ppl say they are pretty weak dealing damage / just work in a party / are hard to level / are expensive / are mainly boxed / ect.

What do you think? Does it worth the time and adena invested as a main character? 

Thanks.

47 minutes ago, Hitogoroshi said:

WC is better for BD because of vampiric, imho. 

Long term, WC/DC is generally better, but keep in mind two things:

• Max level artificially limited level to 70 here
  • WC gets its buffs later compared to PP (for example, WW1 equivalent at level 44, Haste1 equivalent at 48)

SE is nice, due to VR and later Stigma. It can also recharge, which is definitely a plus if you're overhitting (and with infinite mana you should). On the other hand, it does not have Haste, nor Zerker (which IMO is great for PvE), among other things.

5 hours ago, Tzeo said:

BD is maybe the fastest class to xp in a duo party. High damage from duals, dances and hex. If you can't duo a BD, then you can't duo anything.

I am not sure about PP though. Some people recommend WC.

true . bd got insanely big dps.

CoV>pof thats why they recommend WC, pp get buffs earlier . got zerk/btb/ressists/mental etc and now u can buy vamp from fishing so its even better for solo/casual player.

only problem is the Haste book price :D

4 minutes ago, outlaw said:

true . bd got insanely big dps.

CoV>pof thats why they recommend WC, pp get buffs earlier . got zerk/btb/ressists/mental etc and now u can buy vamp from fishing so its even better for solo/casual player.

only problem is the Haste book price :D

Interesting.

So you'd say that a BD will greatly outdps a Gladiator in the same duo? I find the latter to be quite weak in PVE.

4 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

Interesting.

So you'd say that a BD will greatly outdps a Gladiator in the same duo? I find the latter to be quite weak in PVE.

bd+pp will outdps gladi+pp all day  everyday .   idk how good are "N" mobs weaknesses(the gladi buffs)  but i think they r nerfed on classic and very situational as well.

base stats of DE>human  bigtime .  prob outscaling warcry :D and u have dances +hex on top of that

Archived