Most Annoying fact

Klyukva

They dont read they dont replay and thye not giving any information on issues where they are what plans are they getting ready for next week its annoys me so much everyone trying to offer ideas about bots adena what ever , and they just blind folded opening new l2store with pk scrolls dont do quest buy for real money , i believe everyone will stop playing this stupid game very fast tbh its coming back to P2W

49 minutes ago, Klyukva said:

They dont read they dont replay and thye not giving any information on issues where they are what plans are they getting ready for next week its annoys me so much everyone trying to offer ideas about bots adena what ever , and they just blind folded opening new l2store with pk scrolls dont do quest buy for real money , i believe everyone will stop playing this stupid game very fast tbh its coming back to P2W

Sorry, but no.

People are not going to stop playing. People are not going to stop spending. For every 5 complainers here in forums, there's around 100 players enjoying the server and happily playing the game instead of wasting time in the forums.

These threads ("suggestions" and complaints) are mostly spam, so just stop it.

3 hours ago, Devoid said:

Sorry, but no.

People are not going to stop playing. People are not going to stop spending. For every 5 complainers here in forums, there's around 100 players enjoying the server and happily playing the game instead of wasting time in the forums.

These threads ("suggestions" and complaints) are mostly spam, so just stop it.

Hmm, 4.5k online on Giran at peak yesterday, 5.2k online on TI at peak time there. We'll see what happens after Christmas. 

36 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Hmm, 4.5k online on Giran at peak yesterday, 5.2k online on TI at peak time there. We'll see what happens after Christmas. 

That's not what I am seeing. Over the last 18.57h, TI had max online at 5861, Giran at 5571 (Aden 3296, Gludio 2021).

@Devoid i was thinking aswell all good in the server farming 24/7 on my spots coming to giran just to get shots , when i started to get back lower locations and making 2 prof on my alts i saw only bots runing horses non stop , everyone fishing other main aoe cp's clan spots are empty :D Hmm so tell me more about it? shop fishing bots 1k maybe life people in servers

5 hours ago, Klyukva said:

Spent most of your time in market ingame and you will change idea

Archived