Clan Level for Alliance

Dannyboy

Simple Question L2 Community, 

During Prelude C 1-5 it only took us getting to clan level 4 to create an alliance.  As a classic server is that still the case?  When I see the clan level charts it shows alliance at Clan level 5.

Can I get confirmation if that was rolled back or not?

Thanks,

Again those are not patch notes, those are stat's from the LIVE servers.  Hence the reason for clarity.

In Prelude, you formed alliances at clan lvl 4 and had to work WAY harder to lvl up your clan, lame quests that took forever.  Now its just as simple as buying it off the high lvl BOTs / Account sharers in your server or go out and AOE farm some Proofs yourself.  

Was simply looking for clarity on if its STILL lvl 4 as it should be, this being a classic REBOOT and all, or if they kept it at clan lvl 5.

Thanks, 

8 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Again those are not patch notes, those are stat's from the LIVE servers.  Hence the reason for clarity.

In Prelude, you formed alliances at clan lvl 4 and had to work WAY harder to lvl up your clan, lame quests that took forever.  Now its just as simple as buying it off the high lvl BOTs / Account sharers in your server or go out and AOE farm some Proofs yourself.  

Was simply looking for clarity on if its STILL lvl 4 as it should be, this being a classic REBOOT and all, or if they kept it at clan lvl 5.

Thanks, 

As far as I remember, it changed in C4 or C3 that you needed lvl 5 to form an Alliance. 

Back in C1, your clan had to be lvl 5 to be in an alliance. At lvl 4, you could participate in sieges. If you don’t believe me look in the prima guide (and I’m not saying prima guide is for Classic, just stating how it was in C1 since OP compared it to C1). 

15 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Thanks, 

Forget whatever else from what u have played to your other lives! Play with what u have now! we have many worse problems to deal with! what u need for alliance is something u can easily get if u invest everything to that thing! all your adenas for pob (no gear) and every single SP to that too! u can get easily at 50+ areas 1m SP within few days depending your online exp! but thats the point! what are u gonna do? :D

Archived