account blocked

mrplow

30 minutes ago, LynR31gn said:

write to support. i had banned my accaunt also for some reason , but i write to support and all went fine , they doing great work , get back my accaunts in like 2 days after i sepak with support,.

When have you ever played another game where you were not able to play for 2 days because the games bot detection wrongly accused you of doing something wrong, really they are doing great work :D

Hello the truth that I have to thank you, great help to recover my life, after being so long playing a game .. What I have left to tell you is that I never imagine that it would be an official server as bad both by the administration and the security be banned innocent by the ineffectiveness of the staff. I would play again but this is not possible, who gives me security that in the future this injustice will not happen again, devote a lot of my life playing more than 8 hours .. the truth is that the game continues to scam the people

I have the same problem with one of my accounts, ban for no reason at all... lvl 20 warrior and they said i use a third party software and that's a lie, i'm pretty sad right now because they still in their position and they gave me no facts about this issue i see like hundeds of bots with their ponies and selling adena and they ban an active player. GG T_T

15 hours ago, LynR31gn said:

write to support. i had banned my accaunt also for some reason , but i write to support and all went fine , they doing great work , get back my accaunts in like 2 days after i sepak with support,.

The same thing happened to me on 2 accounts last week that didn't even make it past Level 2. I made the second account after the first one was banned when all I did was go AFK right after creating the new character. Both were also unbanned within 3 days.

Then I had a 3rd account banned this week and was told it's for associating with exploitative accounts and is irreversible. Who were the exploitative accounts? They can't or won't say, but the 2 accounts originally unbanned are now banned once again, as of today.

Just realize whatever great work you think they're doing is masquerading for the DEEPLY FLAWED ban system they have recently put in place. AND THEY HAVE ZERO INTEREST in acknowledging their mistakes. 

53 minutes ago, Rodch said:

I have the same problem with one of my accounts, ban for no reason at all... lvl 20 warrior and they said i use a third party software and that's a lie, i'm pretty sad right now because they still in their position and they gave me no facts about this issue i see like hundeds of bots with their ponies and selling adena and they ban an active player. GG T_T

that happened to us, I was not the only one to 2 friends who were in the party were also blocked

3 hours ago, mrplow said:

that happened to us, I was not the only one to 2 friends who were in the party were also blocked

I receive the reply of GM's and they're not going back wihn ban... wich is really sad. GL NCsoft you loose another customer...

lol @Rodch if that can make you feel better ... the samething happened to me .. but the thing is .. I play with a great group of people and they all left when it happened to me ! we are talking about 10-15 peoples ... only for my ban .. and I know other cp's that got 1-2 person banned in the cp for no reason again .. and they also all left .. that's the thing .. if 1 person is trusted by a group of people .. and he get banned like this .. its not only 1 customer their losing .. its way more then that !

Thing is I seen people I know that was in my clan get ban out the blue no reason, I don't know if they did anything or not its only known to player and NcSoft and I don't any player going admit they did something wrong with hope either take people with them or get their account back. So far I have read so many post about I got random ban and now I know how you feel and you won't care until happens to you post, thinking NcSoft be like o that dude legit from his post let's unban that dude. I always hear where my proof I hack, rmt, or macro.  I do know if you made 3 acct same day they will ban you thinking you're a bot and just send ticket then unban, but if you RMT,Hack,Macro illegally not one in game that includes keyboards, mouses so on you will get ban. I'm make fake acct and buy rmt and buy items i want and either trade it to my main or sell it to my main cheap hidden spot or even act like i drop it somewhere doesn't work. Someone might not get caught for months some might get caught first day, good luck on all your unban attempts 

A simple answer to your question (don't even need to read eula) : I just launched the game and then tried second time and it says launcher /game already running.

Don't you think - launching the game with bypassing this notification and actually running 2 or more copies of the game is against rules will not get you banned?

Tell why do you think it is legit to run 3 accounts?

Had an account ban for no reason and wasted 6 hours lvling it.

I can't waste time playing here for hours and hours only to be randomly banned , wasting my time.

lol at wait 3 days for unban or answer to why.

How do you expect us to play for hours a day and out of the blue for no reason you lock our accounts for days , then expect us to continue here.

I see I'm not the only one. Account blocked pernament.. I played from classic begining here, spend money for starter pack/ncoins and now get slap. Never used illegal programs, pc fresh after format, only l2 and TS but i get block becouse "third action program activity"... wtf

Archived