How to see spoil successfull easier?

LangBiAng

As my question: How to see spoil succesfull easier?

It's really hard if I have been attacked with multiple mobs. Texts in notification board pass so fast. It is very painful to look that way. I think NCSoft should make a easier way to see.

I wish I can see spoil icon on mobs as debuff skill if it uses success.

any idea?

@Hime @Juji

Go to options > Chat common > in keyword filtering you enter "has been activated" > and check "notifiy sound" below.

With every successfull spoil you will get a loud sound now when your spoil has been activated (once when u log in too for shots, hope you dont activate them by hand ^^).

52 minutes ago, LangBiAng said:

i used spoil, not festival. when i have been attacked by more than one, its really so hard to check the activation of skill.

Its easier when using single target spoil. If you dont switch mobs before one dies, you can see the blue mob with sparkling animation of his corpse, While hitting theres no way to confirm spoil but only after its dead. Now if you've quickly switched to next mob after killing one spoiled which you didnt sweep you can use the "go previous target" action to sweep the last mob too. Hope it helps.

Turn off all damage/item use in the damage window, all you should be dealing with is XP/SP/Adena gain, spoil, and shield defense.  Spoil Festival it's always been a good idea just to cast it a couple times just to make sure all have been spoiled.

Archived