Best support/boxes for Warlord

Meverick

Guys, I seek thoughts from experienced warlord players of classic about best 2 boxes to support him considering long term. I hope I wont sound rude by saying only experienced players need reply, not seeking guesses.

I got only 1 pc and can use max 3 clients. Since I have decided to main warlord mostly for PVE and right now confused ALOT between 2 choices of box combinations

1) EE + SWS       2) EE + SE.     I do not need buffs more than EE, so PP/WC is out of consideration.

My thoughts behind the above combinations are:

Thoughts behind  EE + SWS : Wind: for better kiting mobs when pulling in open field and thus avoiding hits to conserve HP and battle roar, Warding: to take less damage from ranged mages mainly while pulling mobs and running back, Earth: for 25/30% pdef for obvious reasons as its almost like a higher grade of armor. 

Thoughts behind  EE + SE : Auto attacks break stun on mobs, so using only stun and skills are viable options and also saves ss. However, its mp intensive so 2 rechargers could be required especially post 65. No point having only 1 recharger if he has to both heal and recharge and drain all his mp in one pull or even might fall short of EE mp during the course of killing a single pull (unsure).

I am ready to test and try both however till mid lvls (till 50+) and post 65 could be entirely different scenarios considering higher locations and mob types, its wiser to build classes appropriate for long term, and hence your thoughts and assistance are much valuable to me as I dont want to make a wrong choice and repent after 6 months of hard work. Also, my game timings doesn't match with most as I am from India so I do play solo for most of my L2 adventure. Awaiting your responses, thanks in advance.

Cheers.

You dont need buffs for normal swings just skills so might is fine, EE also for resist shock, clarity if you like, recall if its an awful pull and you really want to live.

SWS for the obvs, pull speed, defence m/p.def.

As offensively you literally need might, you want to be stacking defensive buffs from the EE/SWS. In a nutshell.

2 hours ago, TDG said:

You dont need buffs for normal swings just skills so might is fine, EE also for resist shock, clarity if you like, recall if its an awful pull and you really want to live.

SWS for the obvs, pull speed, defence m/p.def.

As offensively you literally need might, you want to be stacking defensive buffs from the EE/SWS. In a nutshell.

Thanks, decided on EE + SWS. Thanks again both of you.

Now Im in confusion again lol. I guess I will keep leveling both rechargers and sws with dwarf alts and main and see how thing goes. In future if I can make a +6 karmian I guess, the mp issue of just playing with 1 healer/buffer/recharger could be somewhat taken care of. What do you guys say?

Archived