PK Quest

DKRazor

Hi, im doing the pk quest now (Brothers Bound in Chains), the L2 wiki says i need 35 items but the game quest info says i need 50 which one is it ? If i stop and continue tomorrow will i be able to use the sin eater or i will need to buy a new one and do it from scratch ?

Costs 5 B Gems.
Start at Hardins (Dark Judge)
Equip Agathion.
Summon Agathion

Use skill for 1 hour of penitence
Gather 50 crumbs (1 per 20 mobs) or something close to that

Turn in to dark judge and lose 1 pk.

You keep all XP with agathion out. (So you cannot use to prevent xp gain)
You can get more than 50 crumbs but they will not carry over. 

3 hours ago, Shakedown said:

Costs 5 B Gems.
Start at Hardins (Dark Judge)
Equip Agathion.
Summon Agathion

Use skill for 1 hour of penitence
Gather 50 crumbs (1 per 20 mobs) or something close to that

Turn in to dark judge and lose 1 pk.

You keep all XP with agathion out. (So you cannot use to prevent xp gain)
You can get more than 50 crumbs but they will not carry over. 

Well, that bites.  Why on Earth did they change THAT??  For those actually worried about PK points, there's no penalty in it at all!!

2 hours ago, GrannyChill said:

Well, that bites.  Why on Earth did they change THAT??  For those actually worried about PK points, there's no penalty in it at all!!

Yup. I dunno why anyone would pay for PK scrolls while this quest is in, just costs 55k to remove 1 PK point per day with no downsides.

4 minutes ago, FatChocobo said:

Yup. I dunno why anyone would pay for PK scrolls while this quest is in, just costs 55k to remove 1 PK point per day with no downsides.

funny way to lose money if someone tries to pk a bunch of mules

if you pass more than 3 pks, im sorry for you, but after that, karma increases so high, imagine at +15 pk, u wont ever down that karma, each time u get one pk more, karma penalty increases a lot more, this means, if you get 1000 pks, your karma gonna be so high that you gonna spent 10.000 dollars to down itç

then be carefull with who you pk, is better ignore.

1 hour ago, Coleman said:

you save more time starting a new character, good luck and be carefull with who you pk

I won't be using it, since they changed it to leave the XP advancing. As for "who" I would pk, back when all my spoilers had sin eaters to hold their lvl, well, at that time and place, I had 6 accounts, 36 chars on my main server, so finding a volunteer wasn't hard...  :)

4 hours ago, GrannyChill said:

it costs adena instead of xp now. Also only removes 1 PK every time. Instead of chance at more. 

Since adena is harder to get than xp in this version its really not a big deal.

1 minute ago, Shakedown said:

it costs adena instead of xp now.

Since adena is harder to get than xp in this version its really not a big deal.

It may not be a big deal to you, but I used the old form for a different purpose.  I would kill one of my own chars with a spoiler, take the pk quest with that spoiler, and use it to hold the spoiler at lvl for spoiling specific mobs. Now I'm stuck with suicide by mob to de-level, a huge waste of time when you need to lose 2 or 3 levels as many times as it takes to get what you need, especially at these abysmal drop/spoil rates.

12 hours ago, GrannyChill said:

It may not be a big deal to you, but I used the old form for a different purpose.  I would kill one of my own chars with a spoiler, take the pk quest with that spoiler, and use it to hold the spoiler at lvl for spoiling specific mobs. Now I'm stuck with suicide by mob to de-level, a huge waste of time when you need to lose 2 or 3 levels as many times as it takes to get what you need, especially at these abysmal drop/spoil rates.

k

Karma/PK system is obviously more important for higher lvl chars.

So your struggle to delvl your alt is kind of irrelevant to the PK system, simply because you can't abuse it anymore.

12 hours ago, GrannyChill said:

That simply makes no sense. You can just delevel the spoiler, instead to run every hour to PK and take the quest.

6 hours ago, Ikcen said:

That simply makes no sense. You can just delevel the spoiler, instead to run every hour to PK and take the quest.

What he's saying is with old sin eater, you don't gain XP while it's out. So you don't even need to dlvl or go get the quest.

Archived